• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Order with Marv - Rolex Cosmo Daytona

Jmnygroup

Horology Curious
18/8/13
Hey guys,

This is my first posting as a member of RWI & its' my first Rep purchase with "Marv" . I just ordered a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona, Yellow Gold, Blue Dial with brown leather strap. "M" as he called himself through our emails back and forth, made the buying process very smooth, no hiccups at all. I asked many questions being that I am new to this and he was very patient & detailed in all of his responses. I just got the QC pics today and the watch looks amazing! As soon as I receive it, I will update the thread with a detailed review.

Let me know what you guys think of the QC pics.

Jmnygroup

Horology Curious
18/8/13
Just got the package today

Hey guys,

As promised, here are pictures of the Daytona I ordered from Marv. I have to say I am amazed at the quality. The only thing i saw that was a bit annoying was that the clasp doesn't perfectly wrap around with the band, but after moving it to one slot bigger that fixed the problem.

The transaction with Marv was very smooth, the shipping was incredibly fast!! M shipped out the 13th, it cleared customs the 16th in the morning and by the afternoon it was at my door step. 3 days ?! over a weekend?! I was really impressed.

I am already looking forward to my next order with M.

I highly recommend this guy & no one else.

photo11-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo4.jpg

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Who's Marv? You mean Marvelous Replicas or Mary at Watch International? Or is there a new dealer that I've not heard of.

OK, I see you're posting in Marvelous Replicas. Never mind. Nice looking watch though.

D

d4m.test

Good looking watch! What kind of movement and does the chronograph work?