• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Worth the money ?

D

d4m.test

But seriously I get what you're saying. Many people here are a little more blunt and offer opinions that weren't asked for. It's the nature of the internet. If people haven't learned yet that internet opinions have 99% less filter than real life, there's a problem.

I don't think the situation here got too out of hand based on the reactions of Bronx. He seemed to take it all in stride and mostly kept his cool. I've seen threads get much worse.

The way I see it is the bejeweled watches are out of the scope of what a good replica watch should be. Most bejeweled watches are either fantasy, or have genuine versions that are so expensive that it's unrealistic to wear a replica. Just like a million dollar Zenith, anyone asking for a rep of it would be laughed at. The intent of this board is for convincing replicas of high end watches. Anything outside of that, either bedazzled or crappy $20 quartz, is looked down on. Some could be nicer, but I don't want to welcome more and more conversations about diamond covered watches or $20 quartz's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
and i can understand you dont want the board filled with....fill in the blank here

btw found a icy breitling too. not nearly as flashy as the rolly and about $200. cheaper so i may start out w/ that...
(even if i spend the $275 instead $500 ill probly still hear shit about from wifey :hehehe: )

not too flashy.. what yall think (are there any major tell tale signs its a rep?) thanks.. again :hehehe:

http://silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_125_203&products_id=1747

emanunu6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
and if you guys think that rolex was bad.....

just wait untill i post my g-shoc

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
You might be surprised, might bring out a bunch of closet blingers out there if there was a ice section.

Sent from my iPad cause I'm to lazy to sit at a computer.

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
You might be surprised, might bring out a bunch of closet blingers out there if there was a ice section.

Sent from my iPad cause I'm to lazy to sit at a computer.

think some guys would make new SN just to post there too ! :hehehe:

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
if anyone was interested in the specs of my cartier, here we are

MOVEMENT: Asian Valjoux 7750 Working Chronograph 28800BPH
CASE DIAMETER: 41.5mm
THICKNESS: 16mm
DIAL COLOR: White
CASE MATERIAL: Solid Stainless Steel 316 With Full Diamond Inlay
BRACELET: Leather Strap
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire crystal
BEZEL: Full Diamond Inlay
CLASP: Double Deployant Buckle
OTHER: Water Resistant
HACK MOVEMENT: Yes

FULLY FUNCTIONAL Chronograph

Seconds subdial at 9:00 (sweeping seconds)

Pusher button at 2:00 starts/stops chronograph

Pusher button at 4:00 reset chronograph

only difference with the 1:1 is asian 7753... whats the difference with the 7750 vs 7753 ?

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
bype3eba.jpg
equzuqej.jpg

i must say with a suit on you look like a million buccs

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
There are a few things. Recessed date wheel on 7750. Quick date change button in 7753 to name a couple. But I'm no movement expert.

Sent from my iPhone because I'm such a addict I have to keep on here even when I'm not home.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
But seriously I get what you're saying. Many people here are a little more blunt and offer opinions that weren't asked for. It's the nature of the internet. If people haven't learned yet that internet opinions have 99% less filter than real life, there's a problem.

I don't think the situation here got too out of hand based on the reactions of Bronx. He seemed to take it all in stride and mostly kept his cool. I've seen threads get much worse.

The way I see it is the bejeweled watches are out of the scope of what a good replica watch should be. Most bejeweled watches are either fantasy, or have genuine versions that are so expensive that it's unrealistic to wear a replica. Just like a million dollar Zenith, anyone asking for a rep of it would be laughed at. The intent of this board is for convincing replicas of high end watches. Anything outside of that, either bedazzled or crappy $20 quartz, is looked down on. Some could be nicer, but I don't want to welcome more and more conversations about diamond covered watches or $20 quartz's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
See, Raji? Even you can understand things... sometimes...
:D
And... you're talking about "bejeweled"... "diamonds"... but you're missing the point - there's no jewels or diamonds, it's a glass, in best cases - cheap shit Cubic Zirconia. So, it's a double fake - not enough that watch is a fake already, but also the "diamonds" are fake. Man with diamonds??? Even with real ones...
And after seeing that "Cartier" in the post above, I only can suggest bRONX to install a big cubic zirconia into his teeth. That would accomplish the mission. No, better, in each tooth.

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
And... you're talking about "bejeweled"... "diamonds"... but you're missing the point - there's no jewels or diamonds, it's a glass, in best cases - cheap shit Cubic Zirconia. So, it's a double fake - not enough that watch is a fake already, but also the "diamonds" are fake. Man with diamonds??? Even with real ones...
And after seeing that "Cartier" in the post above, I only can suggest bRONX to install a big cubic zirconia into his teeth. That would accomplish the mission. No, better, in each tooth.

alreddy got tha grill boss..

18k wg and micropave blue and white diamonds

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
alreddy got tha grill boss..

18k wg and micropave blue and white diamonds

that was 08 tho i dont rlly wear em no more, may sell for scrap value ill at least get $700

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13

i cant wait till you post a new picup cuz imma flame ya ass hard

Cadmito

20/3/11
This thread finds new ways to be amazing every time Bronx tells of another possession of his.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that we are all talking about fake watches here. You can justify them by any means you wish but a fake is a fake whether its blinged out or not. Bronx is not the usual member cause his style is different. Lord knows I keep my mouth shut when people post their Bentleys. Way too much stuff going on IMO. Anyway, I'd love to see your G-Shock Bronx, there are a lot of fans here. That is, unless it's all iced out.