• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone got an APROO Survivor ?

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
Im contemplating one of these but the design is kinda bold.

What your take on it and can i see some wrist shots of your survivor ?

:cheers:

accord1

Looking Around
9/9/13
In what range are we looking at for good replica ap's? 400-500?

machiavegli

7/11/11
Here's mine, it's big but it has definitely been noticed in a positive way when I was shopping for cars... (BTW this is more of a budget version, I don't wear this model enough to spring for the best / latest version)

-Mach

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
What in the world is that date window.

lol, here is mine on a 6.5" wrist at the time. Had to return to Mr. Hont due to a cracked chrono pusher guard.. did a little research, on the gen when closing the chrono guard it makes a crisp snapping sound, some reps has it some don't depend if they over tighten it over not and messed it up, the AR is horrible, and the lume is the worst ROO I've ever seem, the one I had one of the hands has almost zero lume, so if you going to buy the watch find a TD that does the lume QC.
20130331_2359411_zps4bae067a.jpg

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Worst ROO lume? You've never worn a Montauk. ;)

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
Survivor is the most amazing rep that I've seen. I thought than RBII was amazing, but the level of detail if the Survivor is incredible. It seems big, but it sits very well in the wrist (similar to RBII).

My crystal is with Domi for double AR (a must for this watch).

In 5 weeks I should get my crystal back, so I will create a thread with a lot of pictures. I ordered an AP Diver rubber strap XS to AD for the watch too :)