• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone ever meet our TD's in person?

Eddie 500

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/13
I'm gonna pull the trigger on a rep real soon. Anybody do face to face deals with trusted sellers before?

Would it be in bad taste to ask for a TDs cell phone number before purchase?

I'm kinda old fashioned (born 1962) and like to know who I'm sending cashish to.

ernest

Known Member
5/4/13
luthier has

if you think theyre gonna give you their cellphone you might as well go to a AD and ask for theirs and buy a real watch

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
Selling reps is illegal. Do you think criminals would want to go on record saying that they are actively engaging in illicit activities?

bak2futur3

Horology Curious
6/9/13
When I was in Dubai all the touts selling reps had business cards with their phone number.

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Glorious thread

aKz3z9j_460sa.gif

aBKWWDD_460sa.gif

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Hey Eddie, do not tell anyone where you got it from. +86 10 6528 0665

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
yes it would be bad taste, besides as someone else mentioned, selling counterfeit watches is illegal in most countries. Not in a TD's best interest to talk on the phone with someone they're not familiar with. Also if your Mandarin's not up to speed, it might just be moot. :cheers:

I'm gonna pull the trigger on a rep real soon. Anybody do face to face deals with trusted sellers before?

Would it be in bad taste to ask for a TDs cell phone number before purchase?

I'm kinda old fashioned (born 1962) and like to know who I'm sending cashish to.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Still trying to resist and be friendly. There seems to be a flood of this type of posting lately. Did the noob levee break?

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Zoro went to Basel with toro
Quite exciting

But mostly our td's remain anonymous and it will stay that way

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
When I was in Dubai all the touts selling reps had business cards with their phone number.

Laws and regulations differ from country to country. Yes, you can go to prison if you are caught selling reps in China.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
What's the point of having his contact number? Would you also ask for a recent photo of TD so that you know how he looks like?

A scammer can make up almost all kind of fake information just for your money so if they are real scammer, you can't do much with the contact number they gave you.

Don't deal if you don't trust.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Yes it is. Wind your necks in chaps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

murkness

2/4/13
Flame free or not I hope you realize what everybody's trying to say. no you will not get their number. Ever.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Tonyy

Renowned Member
3/7/13
Do 52-53 year old people really call it "cashish?" Buahahhaha :rofl: