• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

299N UPDATE... and a question

300kph

24/5/13
Got my 299N in mid July and have been super-pleased with it. Bought a Watchboys croc strap from someone I met here and also got the rep rubber when I bought the watch from a seller I found on another forum.

It is deadly accurate and fits like a glove. I was worried that such a big watch would be too large for my smallish wrist but I was wrong. I love the croc but have been wearing the steel for the last few days and I forgot to take it off before a 25 mile bike ride today and didn't realize I was wearing it until after I got home. Didn't even feel it under my sleeve. it. Lucked out that 4 links removed made for a perfect fit. The SS bracelet shouts genuine.

If you have been on the fence about this watch I urge you to pull the trigger but take advantage of the quick change feature and get yourself a strap or two.

My question: Can I swim with this watch? I don't even know if the gen is waterproof.

Bought an AP Diver 4.1 a few weeks back (which is another real winner) and it is waterproof. I travel a lot and love to be able to swim in pools and the ocean with my watches on.

W

Heynow12

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/4/13
Sorry not sure on your question, but I'll take a shot of Patron!

Cats

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/2/07
Course you can swin with every kind of watch :=)

Send with my Xperia Z using Tapatalk

300kph

24/5/13
Course you can swin with every kind of watch :=)

Send with my Xperia Z using Tapatalk

Only people who can swim of course.

Seriously, does anyone know if this watch is water resistant to the point of being able to wear while swimming?

stonesix

20/9/12
you can swim with any watch, just that not every watch can swim with you...

Sent from my Samseng Note

stonesix

20/9/12
And btw, which one is newer and better version of 299 N or K?

Sent from my Samseng Note

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Two versions are very similar
I prefer Noob K-series, inddes I bought it instead of H maker N-sereis
But the best version of this watch is Noob O-series, case and bracelet of K-series and crystal and dial from PAm 104 O-series

Dealer have not yet it in catalogues, but most likely if you order a PAM 299 K-series dealer will send you a O-series
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/qc-pics-pam-157207

ALE

300kph

24/5/13
Great info ALE... now can anyone tell me if this watch will be harmed by wearing it underwater as in a pool or basic ocean / lake swimming?

Sheesh!

W

thefever

Renowned Member
29/4/13
I remember seeing a thread a while back with a 299K series bracelet just taking a dump.

Was this just a one time occurence or has it been documented elsewhere with other PAM bracelet models?

300kph

24/5/13
I'm pretty certain you can wear while taking a dump. Can you wear it swimming???:D:

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
It is a rep I would have it tested first before taking it for a swim, no matter what the dealer says.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
It is a rep I would have it tested first before taking it for a swim, no matter what the dealer says.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I agree
+1

300kph

24/5/13
I will get mine tested but I am curious if anyone had theirs tested?

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
I have 299 from H-factory. Only silicone greased case back seal and crown. I do swim with it.