• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner with lost green bezel

Zilliman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/13
United Kingdom
I have had a good replica of the 50th rolex sub, the green bezel one, which I cannot remember from where I got it. After almost 10 years suddenly the green bezel cover fell off and got lost. It appeared to be glued on the rotating bezel base. Is there anywhere I can buy a replacement green bezel cover?

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Yes but this is complex. You need to use some digi calipers and measure the OD and the ID. Then we can send you to some vendors for an insert and a pearl. Then most likey, due to its age is gonna take some massaging from you or a modder to make work. It is far from cut and dried.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Yes but this is complex. You need to use some digi calipers and measure the OD and the ID. Then we can send you to some vendors for an insert and a pearl. Then most likey, due to its age is gonna take some massaging from you or a modder to make work. It is far from cut and dried.

Or, you could just go on eBay and order one from anyone for about $12 and glue it on. Worst case scenario, which is unlikely, is you might have to file it down to fit.

Rob, you're way over thinking this. Almost every non ceramic Sub I've seen takes the same size inserts.