• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy Anniversary Steelfish!!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Congratulations to the both of you

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
ohhh, so nice Steelie :)

37bcef7c95.jpg

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Happy anniversary guys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I 'spose since the wife
vil-sorc.gif
is probably going to read this at some time soon......it'd be in my best interest to make the following post all soft and squishy......

Oh thank you sooooooooooooo much guys......I'm sooooooooooooo fortunate that cupid found me worthy enough to shoot me with his arrow of love
vil2_cupidon.gif
when I met the love of my life
vil-biss.gif
my reason for living
vil-biss.gif
......to have had seven of the most delightful years that anyone could wish for is more than any mortal man deserves.
vil2_coeur.gif

Our anniversary dinner was a wonder to behold......there we were......just two loved crazed turtle doves
cr3.gif
gazing mystically into each others eyes across the shrimp shells......lovingly peeling and hand feeding each other undercooked scampi......not having to say a word......just drinking in the ambience of romance personified......oh the bliss.
2cupidons.gif

I wish upon all the lucky stars that the next seven millennia will be as fulfilling and enchanting as the last.
musiclove.gif

So here's to you pooky......luv yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuu.
amoureux.gif

If you too wish to experience the shear wonderment that I have......

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/one-very-rare-95383

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Shrimp shells, shrimp shells?????
Get back here ya dope, ya turnin' inta a bloody Yank!

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
congrats steels. remind yourself sometimes, that as long as the broom can still lift off with her, things could be worse!! :)

Mrs Steelfish

Horology Curious
20/11/12
Thank you to all well wishers! Also, thanks for letting me steal him away for a few hours for dinner! Y'all have NO IDEA how hard that is. And a special thank you to Steelfish, You actually surprised me by being nice to me on here, well kinda, I suppose I'll have to brew up a special brew to stop that! Well, y'all can have him back now. I'll "borrow" him a bit in October for birthdays, but until then....He's all yours. Enjoy:RWI:

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I know what you two will be up to this evening!

Friends re-runs until u fall asleep on the couch.