• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which one of you idiots...

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I've always wondered why its Forbidden to discuss reps on gens forums, seems silly to me. Forbidden LMAO, those guys are so F'ing stupid.

Its prohibidobido?

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
I have a feeling those guys from WUS don't like reps :hehehe:
A while back I was trying to buy a watch I really wanted from another WUS member, the deal was almost done and I was getting along with the guy really well, when stupid me mentions reps in a PM, never heard back from that guy again, not even a "f*** off" to my follow up emails. First and last time I'll ever mention reps in that stuck-up place.

Lunny

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/4/13
Lets talk about Replica watches and how you really feel about them!

Ok, let me start by saying I have owned MANYYY Genuine watches and still own a real Breitling Seawolf Avenger. I also own the replica version of the same Breitling and its AMAZING. I am not rich but I do enjoy watches and cant afford lots of high end watches like some people....

Shuffle-dance-fail-slips.gif

images

CLOSED THREAD

I just sat for two minutes watching this chick fall and laughed my balls off!!!!

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
I think its because they either...

1.) they really don't know about the quality of some reps.

2.) can't deal with the fact that they spent 10k + on a rolex, when we can take that same rep version, mod it for a few hundred dollars and have the same effect.

3.) they are just sad, pathetic people.

I really don't understand these guys, they act like they own the damn brands and pay the salaries of the workers there. We have plenty of guys who own gens here... form what I hear some members here a very well off and we even have private jet owners on the fora.....

its all a chauvinistic group of little **** owners.

BTW, I'd like to think not all of those guys are assholes... just most of them.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I wonder how many watch snobs are on there and secretly own a bunch of reps anyway.

Close to the truth, some of them know how good reps are. We have some of our members on WUS, and some are even Mods there. ;)

renoz

25/5/12
Stop guys!!
here it's totally FORBIDDEN to talk about GEN watches!!
all banned!!!