• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which one of you idiots...

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
LMAO!
Hope he's got his asbestos underwear on because he's gonna get flamed.

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
LMFAO the guys a cop and he's been a member since 2011. I'll be surprised if its not shut down within the hour. No love there for him except from that first responder naively thinking of evolving styles LOL

PWSabre

Known Member
31/8/10
I wonder how many watch snobs are on there and secretly own a bunch of reps anyway.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
"Which one of you idiots..."

I think it was Bill :D:

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Lets talk about Replica watches and how you really feel about them!

Ok, let me start by saying I have owned MANYYY Genuine watches and still own a real Breitling Seawolf Avenger. I also own the replica version of the same Breitling and its AMAZING. I am not rich but I do enjoy watches and cant afford lots of high end watches like some people....

Shuffle-dance-fail-slips.gif

images

CLOSED THREAD

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
those guys are.... :facepalm:

When one of them comes up with a better excuse than "fake watches are for fake ppl" or "i don't buy crap" or "fake watches are terrible and cause global warming"....

Maybe then, I'll tune in and start taking them seriously.

.......facktards.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I've always wondered why its Forbidden to discuss reps on gens forums, seems silly to me. Forbidden LMAO, those guys are so F'ing stupid.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I've always wondered why its Forbidden to discuss reps on gens forums, seems silly to me. Forbidden LMAO, those guys are so F'ing stupid.

Because reps are good watches and they know it :D:

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
u ******* fake! people ! i sold my breitling , panerais and every single replica i bought , and i got myself a victorinox , i can look myself in the mirror again after 6 years ! **** ! my beard is long!
so now im out of this forum u fake *************! with the exception of bmw , he can wear replicas , i mean poor guy .......

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
I hate winter so I buy fake watches to create global warming. That's gonna be my new argument! Sweet thanks for the info...

Sent from my iPad cause I'm to lazy to sit at a computer.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Let them think that reps are crap. Who gives a damn about those uppity turds anyways.

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
Heh... I really like his signature... He says he owns a Rolex DSSD. He pretty much calls himself out in his OP.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
It's like Formula 1 fans closing a thread about NASCAR Racing... :p

User_Error

Renowned Member
18/5/11
Middle of Nowhere, Kansas
oh holy hell. no good can come of that, you're only gonna get all the people who think they are too good for reps braying like donkeys about fake people or worse make some of them curious enough to do some research and discover reps aren't all crap anymore.

i understand where he is coming from, sometimes i'd like to shove some of our super reps right in their stuck up faces but i know it won't help our hobby.