• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new LMPO against my V5 P0.

Dave_Lee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/12
Hi,

Ive just received my LMPO from intime I paid for it through Western Union on the 16th Aug. As it was my first transaction through them I didn't have to pay any fees which was good I will also be getting 15% of the full payment back with topcashback which made this a great deal.

I feel 8 days is quick to get it to me in the UK as I spent two days going through QC as the first two I was shown I wasn't 100% happy with. I was then sent pics of four others that he had in stock. I liked one of them, so it was sent out to me the very next day with a working tracking number.

Anyway...... I am very pleased with the watch even though it is far from perfect. I was happy to except what I would consider the minor faults so I got it re-sized this afternoon. I decided to take a few photos with my iPhone 5 (so not the greatest pics). I'm still quite new to this so take it easy on me.

The other watch in the pics is my V5 PO from Trevor it's the 4813 movement which I'm having a lot of trouble with as it keeps stopping and keeping terrible time it only starts again when I give in a gentle tap. Has anybody got any ideas what the problem could be.

The movement in the LMPO seems a lot more solid and the time keeping so far has been spot on.

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
How does the overall fit, feel, and quality compare? Is the SEL tight on the LMPO? I know my 42mm crystal and SEL were not great.

Clyde

Horology Curious
12/7/13
Hey nice watch thinking of getting one of these from Ryan, what minor issues can you find with it?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Nice pick up! Any issued with the dial?

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
Nice wear it well ;) I love mine too !

Mine says hello :

Dave_Lee

1/11/12
How does the overall fit, feel, and quality compare? Is the SEL tight on the LMPO? I know my 42mm crystal and SEL were not great.

I think it fits better and I would say the SEL is tighter on this compared to the V5. It feels better quality to me but that comes down to the quieter movement. The AR on this is closer to gen.

My only issue apart from that the word Seamaster is too close to the word omega. Is that the omega logo is not quite central but like I said I can live with that.

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
The LMPO definitely stands out against the PO, looks good thanks for sharing.

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
I just ordered the v5 with the 4813 ,hope I don't have the same problem as you do. Where you get your v5? I used Toro.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Brodders

Known Member
6/4/13
Nice looking pair you got there. Thanks for the heads up on 15% top cash back .... Just spent 620usd on two watches so would have got 88usd cashback.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Can you post a front pic of the watch? Are all the symbols/numbers straight/aligned?

Dave_Lee

1/11/12
I just ordered the v5 with the 4813 ,hope I don't have the same problem as you do. Where you get your v5? I used Toro.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I got it from Trevor. It had already been sent back once due to a faulty crown, that was quite a common fault so Trevor replaced the crown and tube.

I didn't want to send it back again and have to wait months for it to come back. So I will have to sort it myself.

Dave_Lee

1/11/12
Nice looking pair you got there. Thanks for the heads up on 15% top cash back .... Just spent 620usd on two watches so would have got 88usd cashback.

You can only use topcashback on your first western union transaction, but it was a good deal. I'm not sure when the 15% will end though.