• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang latest purchase!

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
Hey there pal.

Nice starter Hublot.

I don't mean to offend but that is a very poor replica.

Probably a 21J or Quartz you got there huh? If you like Hublots invest in a V6... It will worth it and if you are happy with what you have there, the V6 will blow your mind!

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
:lol1:
luthier u are an angel my friend!
dark angel :thinking:

smokiedabong

22/8/12
I would rather have 1 good rep instead of 4 cheaper ones but if you enjoy the watch and got it at a good price, wear it in good health :cheers:

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
You guys are mean. What ever floats op's boat.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

nige76

31/8/10
I'd agree wear this well and if you like the hublot brand and feel its for you upgrade to a V6, you will notice the difference in quality and if its important to you will have fewer obvious flaws when compared to the gen but they cost a fair bit more. One thing I would say is 99% of people out there may not even be aware of any brand that isn't a Rolex let alone know the width of the large chrono hand ( a flaw of the V6). So just enjoy the reps for what they are.

Luthier

30/9/09
You guys are mean. What ever floats op's boat.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.
We are not mean, bro, we are honest. If we would praise this POS, it will set his standards for a good replica. Better a cold shower of truth, than wasting money on such a watches.

Pannyforme

Renowned Member
27/8/08
We are not mean, bro, we are honest. If we would praise this POS, it will set his standards for a good replica. Better a cold shower of truth, than wasting money on such a watches.

to be fair, its his money to spend not yours, and if he's happy so be it. great that were enlightening OP with the existence of v6's and such, but not everyone would spend 400 dollars on a rep.to some it may be expensive,and some people will find it worth it. maybe where he lives, or his ,mates are not watch freaks, let alone be exposed to any horological freaks out there. i know people that are happy with 50$ reps, and spend less because they just like the design but not in love with it, but have gens that cost an arm an a leg. so yeah everybody's taste is different so we cant really say the watch is a total POS to the OP.maybe to you, to me, but not everybody

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country

X10000

No one is telling how to spend his money. He posted pics, and now he gets our feedback.

Jong

Renowned Member
12/8/13
Do you mind telling how much you paid and where you got this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

DreambreaX

Renowned Member
26/11/12
Hey there pal.

Nice starter Hublot.

I don't mean to offend but that is a very poor replica.

Probably a 21J or Quartz you got there huh? If you like Hublots invest in a V6... It will worth it and if you are happy with what you have there, the V6 will blow your mind!

+1

go hublot v6

watchamatic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/13
Hope you guys being too direct will not turn him off. But I do agree that a V6 is the only way to go for a Hublot rep....

krvygal

Horology Curious
26/8/13
Hi there everyone... newbie here... just bought my first watch. And as I am sure many of you can remember your "first time"... I am keeping my excitement under control till the watch is actually here. Bought from timesshop.net. Hublot Caviar White with rubber band. Anyone have this already and if so, any remarks? Thanks.
hb9998b-hublot-caviar-white-full-ceramic-1-1.jpg