• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC - Cartier Ballon Bleu - iv not complete

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Everything is absolutely fine, Jason. There's no IV, there's IIII.
:D

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
The IV on the bottom is fine. The dial looks good. The CBB has a heavily domed crystal that distorts the appearance of the dial when you look at it from an angle. That's part od tbe charm of it's design. Most reps of the CBB don't get this right....this one does. I am guessing this is tbe.toro special or at least the same as the watch toro is offering. No worries. It's a good watch. Accept it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Painter6

30/11/12
The watch looks fine. Have you seen a real one I person? The picture on the gen site is edited and perfectly lit.

The only model that had the second hand is the large model 36 I think. Is the one you are getting a 36?

huntergreene

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/13
Looks OK to me. Will GF know the difference? That's what's important.

If the GF is counting the seconds when she's around you, then...:thinking:

:hehehe:

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
Haha, listen all I need is my gf going to a party with a woman with a gen and comparing noticing the iiii is cutoff and the woman calling her out for a fake and I'm done for hahahah .

georgegrasser1

Horology Curious
3/10/09
I have never purchased a rep for a Girl. They tend to hold stuff like that against us in the future. I would have went with a Raymond Weil Jasmine.

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
I dont want to hear it BMW, I'm still new here so I get to post a few annoying noob QC threads. It's not my fault there are 1000 cartiers all looking disimiliar

Either way I was hoping itd get shipped out today and I still haven't got a response.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Well of course not. You were busy parading your pics around. The faster you approve the pics, the faster your watch gets shipped.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
This looks like a 28mm imo, this is what i got almost 2 years ago 36mm.

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
Okay so I think there may have been some confusion here as a few of you may have thought i had ordered the 28 when in fact i ordered the 36.

I just got an email from Ryan's QC apologizing saying they sent me pictures of the 28mm on accident and they will get the 36 in for me tomorrow. I knew something was up!

Looks like the gf won't be wearing it for the wedding were going to this upcoming Thursday though :(

Good catch Carleton
*points finger at BMW* aHa!