• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Pam363M from Noob

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
http://puretime.co/product/pam363-m-11-noob-best-edition-on-black-rubber-strap-a7753/

Size: 44mm x 17mm
Movement: Asian 7753 automatic chronograph movement at 28800vph and working regulator, date adjust pusher at 10 o'clock position
Functions: Hours, minutes, sub-seconds, date and chronograph
Case: DLC-plated solid 316L stainless steel case
Crystal: Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with colorless anti-reflection coating (Swiss standard, single-sided, same as genuine)
Dial: Superlumed dial and hands (lumed with genuine Super-LumiNova) Bezel: Brushed DLC bezel with tachymetre
Strap: Black rubber strap
Clasp: Tang buckle
Water resistance: >50 Meters

PAM2013081303-02_enl.jpg

PAM2013081303-04_enl.jpg

PAM2013081303-05_enl.jpg

PAM2013081303-06_enl.jpg

PAM2013081303-07_enl.jpg

PAM2013081303-13_enl.jpg

PAM2013081303-09_enl.jpg

PAM2013081303-10_enl.jpg

PAM2013081303-03_enl.jpg

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13
wow nice.. especially the grey leather strap (at least to me).. but no price indicated? I have just placed an order for noob pam326M the titanium version of this.. should have held the gun..

carlton

2/10/11
wow nice.. especially the grey leather strap (at least to me).. but no price indicated? I have just placed an order for noob pam326M the titanium version of this.. should have held the gun..

Really nice!

Yeah, look great to me. Seems like a very well made rep OOTB from Noob, can't see any big issue with this watch here but i might be wrong so i will leave it for the pros of the PC team to evaluate this rep. And yes, no price yet from PT but my guessing is should be somewhere around 350 to 400 range.

Dartkick

24/6/10
I compared it to a gen that was up on Watchuwant, and it looks damn good compared to it.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I have seen it is the same structure as PAM 326, that it is a very good watch from Noob.
Unfortunately PAM 326 had wrong bezel fonts and in this watch it is the same, see the upper little strokes in "1" (they are smaller and more vertical) and the "2" shape (inclined line is more curved) for instance
DW is a bit wrong placed, it is slightly inwards (only a bit).
The caseback although has very little differences is accurate even in production number and millesimation.
The big seconds chrono hand is a blt thinner and the circle around the pin is clearly bigger than gen (it is the same in all Noob PAM chronos even released in 2013)
The rep main hands rep are clearly longer, the hands lume has the same width in rep but gen has wider the hour lume hand.
Daylight inscription on dial is placed lower and has a bit narrower and different fonts.
The rest seems almost perfect even the colour of blue hands. Most likely a very good First Class rep bordering Super rep status. It depends on accuracy of DLC and blue hand colour.

Anyway, nice watch
ALE

carlton

2/10/11
PT have uploaded a video of this watch on his website, look really good imo. Still no price yet........

carlton

2/10/11
Price is out, USD 388 with rubber, black leather or grey leather strap.

justlounging

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/10
Some additional glam shots of this watch...

ox6q.jpg

r61u.jpg

kmnp.jpg

kwhe.jpg

4zx8.jpg

and the boxset:

p5ni.jpg

q4ws.jpg

and some info:

This is a 44mm standard Daylight Chronograph and features special blue hands just like on the Regatta Special Editions. This watch was available exslusively thru the Buenos Aires, Argentina Panerai boutique in only 85 pieces.

Apparently it sold out within 4 hours of being available for sale.

Prices are currently hovering around US$13.65 - US$16.5k. Saw one selling for as much as US$22.9k..

Stealthy

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/4/13
damn....this watch is HOT

I'm trying to stick with my 2 watch per brand while I'm still building my collection....and I already have 3 PAM's....

Dartkick

24/6/10
ALE, once again great info. Those are very tiny "tells" and only the very trained few could even see these "flaws" or better yet, know of these differences without a GEN being next to it.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
ALE, once again great info. Those are very tiny "tells" and only the very trained few could even see these "flaws" or better yet, know of these differences without a GEN being next to it.

Well, there are some evident flaws like the shape and thicknes of big second chrono hands (this is noticeable), the main hands length (rep are clearly longer), the hands lume has the same width in rep but gen has wider the hour lume hand, Daylight inscription on dial is placed lower and has a bit narrower and different fonts, and maybe we can notice easily the wrong bezel fonts.

But all that is not vey evident in the real size and flaws are actually few noticeable
As I always say we are searching these flaws in order to tell apart each version and the rep-gen differences, very useful every day in rep world, and even when you are selling, purchasing or re-selling a rep or gen.
Without these little details we could not know the versions and if the watch is gen or rep.
Besides with these detailed reviews makers can know what are the issues to be corrected.
In this way we have got for PANERAI the best replicas available for a brand in replicas market.
See the replicas PAM replicas nowadays and from two years ago.

We are making review for these purposes not for the pleasure to see the flaws and announce them

ALE

Dartkick

24/6/10
ALE, I agree with your assessment. My statement maybe was misunderstood. For the purposes of telling the different versions apart, yes, these differences matter and are quite helpful. I guess I was coming from the standpoint of the consumer in that these PAMs are so good nowadays, that you can get a 99.9% replication for 1-5% of the cost of a Gen and there is no way the naked eye without close-up pictures could tell. It's truly amazing.