• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of you life, what would it be?

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Not sure why that question popped in my head. My only excuse is that there's a tall glass of wine next to me and its 2am.

My hands down choice would be the generically delicious chicken salad from Happi House. Most of the world wont know what that is, because as far as I know, it only exists in northern California. But it's amazing and one of the very few things I miss about CA.

no pic no care? here!

l.jpg

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
Sushi...if it is too broad, I would choose orange chicken because I could not live on one kind of sushi

If you see Kay

26/1/09
you know, you can get throat cancer from eating too many kittens. Just ask Michael Douglas.

If you see Kay

26/1/09
well, I guess it depends what kind of kittens you eat. If you get the Zeta Jones breed, then I guess you should be fine.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
It's Vietnamese in origin. It's noodle soup with your choice of meat. Fresh veggie - sprout, celantro, onion, etc. It's extremely good. Go to any Vietnamese noodle restaurants and order it for about $8USD.

For anyone interested, go to youtube and type in pho challenge

[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5VWV28ECI[/AME]