• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats the best real tourbillon replica

mobile1

Horology Curious
5/8/13
Not sure where to ask this question. But what is the most accurate real tourbillon replica watch. Are there any out there that are just very close. I noticed most can be spotted as replica's from a mile away...

So what's your vote for the closest tourbillon replicas?

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
The replica flying tourbillons are fantastic works of art all on there own. Accuracy will have to be one of the things you have to give up a bit on most replicas in general.

D

d4m.test

What would a real tourb movement in a rep go for??? $1000?

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Start out around 400. Look in our dealer section. I have had 2 of them. Still have my AP Skeleton. This is the newer designed bridge I have....
tourby_zpsa2aee2b5.jpg

This is my old one...
025-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Start out around 400. Look in our dealer section. I have had 2 of them. Still have my AP Skeleton. This is the newer designed bridge I have....
tourby_zpsa2aee2b5.jpg

This is my old one...
025-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

That hublot is beautiful.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
MrZoSo, quick question on your two tourbies.............. How is the accuracy on both those watches? ...........Thanks in advance. [am on the fence on the Chinese tourbillions, that's why] .....................:cheers:

mobile1

Horology Curious
5/8/13
I have 2.. one is the audemark skeleton as pictured in the thread earlier, except mine is black and it's awesome. Then I also have the Jaeger Le Coultre but that one needs servicing. The off-center tourbillon that one has is beautiful.

I thnk the Breguet is probably the closest one I can see. I do like the Hublot though but I don't think there's something gen. that looks similar. What do you guys do to service those tourbillons.. how often.. and where, can a regular watchmaker do it?

BMW760:
You sound a bit bitter?

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
This is my old one...
025-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

I've had a couple of these - they're outrageously gorgeous... Just AMAZING! Not accurate in the slightest, but beautiful in their own right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mobile1

Horology Curious
5/8/13
MrZoSo
What is the dimension of that one, not the bezel, but from where the strap connects to the metal, from metal to metal. My wrist is rather small.. I have a Concord C1 gold (one of my favorite watches) that one works because the strap connects vertically.. so they work well with smaller watches...

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
The Hub is standard Hbb 44mm iirc...

I wouldn't say they wear particularly small, but if you like a C1, it would be fine.

Good luck finding one - that version has been long out of stock, as far as i know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk