• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BMW760

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
See? I just lost my attention for a half of day, and illegals taking the throne...
:rofl:
Bimmer receive praises from underaged boy, who also tried to scam people on eBay... What a couple!!!
:rofl:
Just kidding, mate...
I love you too. And "mzcool" is a good guy, and smart too, I'd vouch for him.
Kumbaya!!!

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Where the hell is my PM for noob v2? I will wait for v3 Bimmer.
And thanks, now I have to leave him rep points AGAIN.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I've noticed that BMW760 has gotten crap from a lot of people on RWI, and I don't get it.

The squeeky wheel gets the lube.

One day , before I die , TB will give me rep points.

TB doesn't give rep points. I know this, because I've been here for a ******* decade and never got any. Since I'm the most loved guy on RWI, there could be no other deduction. :bored:

In my mind it plays out something like this except there's no soup. Just a laptop, a pointer finger, and a pet 8' crocodile named "Col Jr."

The-Soup-Nazi-is-the-character-that-come-to-be-the-most-influenced-character-in-this-episode.jpg

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
The squeeky wheel gets the lube.

TB doesn't give rep points. I know this, because I've been here for a ******* decade and never got any. Since I'm the most loved guy on RWI, there could be no other deduction. :bored:

In my mind it plays out something like this except there's no soup. Just a laptop, a pointer finger, and a pet 8' crocodile named "Col Jr."

The-Soup-Nazi-is-the-character-that-come-to-be-the-most-influenced-character-in-this-episode.jpg

Lol @ soup nazi.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
That must be skewed by BMW's ownership of Range Rover. I am not sure why they even bother putting turn signals on them.

Jeep drivers don't use them either, but it is because they think driving laws and paved roads are signs of communism.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
But me honking my horn so they turn their head to see me flick them off is mandatory.

Ok maybe BMW drivers are the biggest aholes.