• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I hate this hobby

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
I just got a brand new pam390, a watch I would otherwise not have for years. Am I happy? "yeah sure" but now I want a JLC, a breguet, Cartier and a rolex. I know this will never end.....

How do you guys deal with the never ending watch envy mentality?

doi2in

18/6/13
It never ends. Keep buying what you like and can afford.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
I feel your pain mate, we are all the same. Wait until you get into straps, and frankening lol

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
No remedy, there is always a next one...........:thud:

siupes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/13
invest in biggest watch box you can find :hehehe:
Thats what I'm doing:D:

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
I really like about 100 watches. So, 40 more, and I'm done.

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
It's ridiculous I wouldn't spend $500 on anything right bow but the fact that its for a near replica of a 10,000 watch and now it's no big deal.

Nicja

Known Member
28/3/11
I can't agree more.... there are a few more watches in my always growing wishing list. I spend too much time in the sales treads, I need to shut the internet down, wifey is not happy...... Anyway at this point I'm in the stage two of this addiction "Straps". Can't help......

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
At first you are like a kid in a candy shop with a credit card but gradually you hope to calm down.

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
Shits bullshit, I should be feeling content, I have a new Pam!.......but the JLC would look great with suits.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Same here, mate!
In the last three months I bought something like 10 watches (well, actually three of them were for the wife :whistle: ), three now awaiting QC and one spotted, waiting for payment info..

Consider that before finding this forum I thought being "into watches" was like buying one gen quartz per PER YEAR! :picard:

livefree

Renowned Member
28/11/12
I was in the same boat. Been able to resist for a few months but now its getting hard. A friend asked me for a rep to give to her boyfriend for their anniversary so now browsing the sales section is killing me. I need a fix soon but the question is what? Pam, rolex, hublot, ap......

sombra

Renowned Member
19/7/13
Sweet Cali baby / Conus
i feel exactly the same. i own now 3 reps. and am trying to buy a 243m from my local buddy
and dreaming with 2 more watches at the same time
what a watchaholic i am:shlug: