• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Panda QC Photos Accept or Reject?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Looks terrible have Ryan send it to me and I'll fix what's wrong and forward on once I'm bored with it :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
If your unsure reject and repeat until your happy or the TD tells you where to go.

Sent from hell with love!

couleur

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/9/12
Thank you everyone for your supportive and lovely comments. This community definitely has the spirit to help one another. I have finally accepted this watch.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Thank you everyone for your supportive and lovely comments. This community definitely has the spirit to help one another. I have finally accepted this watch.

You know how to be supportive ? Stop wasting a dealer's time like this. You're delaying other members who ordered watches and don't plaster their pictures for others to judge. You've been here since 2012. It's not like you're a noob.

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Holy Shite ! :rofl:
Accept.

:picard:

Junio M.

?Junio M. with a Hell's Phone

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Looks terrible have Ryan send it to me and I'll fix what's wrong and forward on once I'm bored with it :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

:hehehe:

Right Rog........ :RWI:

Junio M.

?Junio M. with a Hell's Phone

Kactus

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/13
You know how to be supportive ? Stop wasting a dealer's time like this. You're delaying other members who ordered watches and don't plaster their pictures for others to judge. You've been here since 2012. It's not like you're a noob.

Man, you really need to shut the F up

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11

What's the point for this? He is just suggesting to OP to accept the watch and stop being paranoid for QC photos of his watch without any issues on it so that dealers can be more productive.

Nothing wrong with that imo.........

yamijaya

Horology Curious
21/4/13
I don't think OP is anal or this rep game is not for him. It's his first AP and he just want to make sure. I was in the same shoes when I first ordered mine, and I bet many of you were, too. Pictures are hard to judge as they show macro flaws but he will learn after he get the watch trust me.

kindred666

12/3/12
I don't think OP is anal or this rep game is not for him. It's his first AP and he just want to make sure. I was in the same shoes when I first ordered mine, and I bet many of you were, too. Pictures are hard to judge as they show macro flaws but he will learn after he get the watch trust me.

Precisely why he needs to read the purpose of QC pictures as mentioned and also read up the AP or any watch he loves, there are incredible amount of information here at :cheers:, that's where you learn the amount of efforts members have contributed, the fun of reading about the brand etc, in fact so much more as compared to some gen forum where you almost get nothing.

And if anyone would have read, the rep strap is worse than any bezel screws that was asked, i would be more concern reading up on the aftermarket straps available by our trusted strapmakers.

And yes, like i said, you will be more amazed once you get it.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06

Looks like you need to get banned for at leats 4 weeks, up to BMW, just 4 clicks for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MikeTex

12/6/13
It would be one thing if the pictures showed any thing that might suggest a flaw or issue, but the pictures show a watch that is pristine. Then to ask whether something that is pristine is acceptable I think just strikes most folks as a little asinine . . . not to mention the rules that most sites have regarding posting QC pics.