• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

cartel YM new pics ..

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
I centered the date wheel and cyclops and installed a TC crown and tube ,which was a direct swap on this case! also touched up the crown guards a bit ..BTW the date wheel on this is almost exactly the same as a BK DWO, perfect centered 21 and 31

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Same watch, that all dealers sell. But you did a good job.

D

d4m.test

Absolutely beautious, watchguy. You did a fab job. I'd buy that in a second if it were for sale. Great skills, mate!!

dave :thud:

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
Yacht master is the kind of rep that has to have the correct color and texture on the dial and bezel, most of these just screams fake from a mile away , IMHO this has a closer dial color and not darker like the others , I have had just about every version in the last 5-6 years, and this is the first time I am truly happy .. even the wm9/tc dials have the correct color some of the time,but it changes color when the light hits it at certain angles it turns a darker grey, when it should turn lighter, this dial has the right color and turns lighter when the light hits it, a more accurate representation of the gen..

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
beautifully done dude! wonder if anyone could point me to the link?

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
thanks alot! will look into getting one too! btw, just a quick question, how do you find the quality of the midcase and bracelet? well made or room for alot more improvements?