• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me pick four watches to bring on a cruise

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
I am leaving dor a cruise on sunday anf i need to pick out four watches to cruise with. I think I am going to put my diver 3.5 on rubber, got to have the noob Exp2 with polar dial, the nautilus blue dial and my new AP 15400 with black dial for the two formal nights, and I hoping to get delivery on an everrose gold noob daytona with black dial so I can get the matre de to put at a good table!! :). For more casual events, maybe the BCE franken with black dial and arabic numerals.... Wait, I think that brings the total to six watches!! OK, which two watches should I leave behind???

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

peppe1019

5/8/12
Lol i took three on the cruise i just came back from, my tc lv for swimming,gen 16613 for formals and my pam 243.. Almost took my gen breit navi but didnt need another ss..
Have fun and enjoy sounds like you have a nice selection.. Take the ap diver for the water, rg daytona for formals and the exp11 perfect combo..

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Which ones have been tested for water resistance ? I would take at least one for water activities.

One AP and the rest Rolexes

fer10

25/3/13
Good choices for the ship, agree with bmw on having one for water activities

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
I agree and am considering the same questions as I'm leaving for the Dominican Republic in about 2 weeks...because of the humidity, I'm only bringing water/pressure-tested reps. And going to scuba dive with my IWC Cousteau Diver - hope it survives!!!

jamesfl

21/5/12
I agree and am considering the same questions as I'm leaving for the Dominican Republic in about 2 weeks...because of the humidity, I'm only bringing water/pressure-tested reps. And going to scuba dive with my IWC Cousteau Diver - hope it survives!!!

Curious how to IWC CD does. Has it been tested? Let us know when you get back.

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Going on a cruise in a few weeks as well. Thinking of bringing 3.5 diver for every day at the pool, sea dweller for diner/casual and both my DJ2s, SS and TT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Which ones have been tested for water resistance ? I would take at least one for water activities.

One AP and the rest Rolexes

Well, I haven't officially any if these in a machine, but I was in the pool with the explorer for over to hours and no issues at all. I haven't tested the diver at all, but what the f-ck...it'd trial by fire! It:s been in the shower plenty. I imagine it will be just fine for me. The nautilus and RO are scared of water and I don't take plates watches or chronographs into any water period (even if they are gen).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

cobnson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/11
Going on a cruise in a few weeks as well. Thinking of bringing 3.5 diver for every day at the pool, sea dweller for diner/casual and both my DJ2s, SS and TT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

way to go!
DJ2 is an all time classic!

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
I take at least 6
one for each night.
As for the pool or beaches,
I always bring my Seiko Monster.
Enjoy the cruise Set.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Cruz? Must be nice. I would take a rep that was water resistant you know your going to hit that water! And the franken BCE is always classy for brunches and diner affair's .
And always pimp that AP bro! LOL!!

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Agree on taking one for water activities. I'm leaving for one week in the southwest (of France), take a cheap quartz on nato (for water), BP Sub, and Avenger Skyland.

Enjoy your cruise ;)

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Ok, so I am all packed up and ready to go. Besides my wife, here are my traveling companions:

2emaha5a.jpg

Sorry for the image quality. I am using my iPad camera in poor lighting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

D

d4m.test

Ok, so I am all packed up and ready to go. Besides my wife, here are my traveling companions:

2emaha5a.jpg

Sorry for the image quality. I am using my iPad camera in poor lighting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You only needed to take the PATEK, its a diver and super high luxury watch in one