• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TD's are going WU and not PP

D

d4m.test

Go to Walmart and pay your WU transfer with a credit card. It gets counted as a purchase instead of a money transfer, so you can collect points and pay at your statement date without paying interest.

Suncoast

29/6/12
Go to Walmart and pay your WU transfer with a credit card. It gets counted as a purchase instead of a money transfer, so you can collect points and pay at your statement date without paying interest.

Can you do that in Canada BR? Now if I only had a Walmart close by... I know it's a rare occurance now a days...the nearest WU shop is 25kms away...PITA...guess member to member sales may be the way to go down the road..

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
I'm ok with WU, PP, or whatever. As long as I want it.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Just used WU to pay for the first time, wow what a pain in the ass. I would have given up if it wasn't a birthday present for a very close friend that really wanted it. Its a shame that idiots ruin it for us all.
I really do feel for the TD's, just selling watches to some noobs in sales section has made me lose my shit, with the crazy demands and accusations..

but it would be nice to get established buyers and members to have access to use paypal

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
It is actually quite easy and convenient to use WU or MG in my country that i have already use to it and no longer asking TD whether PP is an option for me.

But of course PP is still the best option but too bad too many issue nowadays........

D

d4m.test

Can you do that in Canada BR? Now if I only had a Walmart close by... I know it's a rare occurance now a days...the nearest WU shop is 25kms away...PITA...guess member to member sales may be the way to go down the road..

I know Walmart has done it for me at a couple of locations. At Money Mart or similar places they insist on cash or interac only. Probably the same at grocery stores like Safeway.

Western Union is available almost everywhere in Winnipeg. I assume it's because we have a massive immigrant population. If you live in a major city, it should be the same for you. It's not obvious at all, but you'll start setting little western Union signs everywhere if you are looking hard enough.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2