• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LMPO & CrPO in pictures

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
As many people are wondering how are both watches, I decided to do some quick pics of both...

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Thanks for the photos!
IMO, i think LM looks better.

Sent from my Bezel using a 116610

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Nice! Thanks for sharing Eric!

aneki

31/7/08
Must..buy..both.. Wait, I was looking at IWC, how did I get here?

nicks

21/5/13
Both looks great, cant decide wich one I like the best. I should probably say crPO cus I got one on the way but its hard.
Is the lm available with orange bezel or is it just with black?

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Both look great, but if you're buying a PO now, I think you either buy the LMPO or wait..... I am now leaning towards waiting. Noob is launching its CrPO soon, which should be a lot better than the BP version (I don't expect to have the bezel on the noob version fade after a couple of weeks). If you like a flashy sports watch, the LMPO Is hard to top. I am torn between the Sub-C v2 or and the LMPO, so I am going wait to see more reviews and see if any unforseen issues pop. In the meantime, thanks for the pics!!!!! They certainly help!!!

D

d4m.test

Thanks for sharing

They both look great but the LMPO is something special. Bracelet and crowns more cool looking.

sunnydale

29/8/09
Thanks for the pics! What do you think about the AR coating? BP CRPO has pretty non-genlike AR, is Noob any better? Really hard to jugde from the pics.

ericb196

Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
The LMPO has the type of AR that you don't see... For me it's clearly the type of AR that doesn't need to be redone by a modder !!

dmpsurf

Supporter
Certified
19/10/12
... Makes it even harder to wait for the LM...

... hope the 2nd batch comes soon.

pretender

Renowned Member
3/12/12
Australia
The LMPO has the type of AR that you don't see... For me it's clearly the type of AR that doesn't need to be redone by a modder !!

i second that!!! just got mine today...the AR is ultra impressive
as good if not better than my seawolf v2 !

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
Thanks for the comparison pics, you make my next omega rep decision even harder! The LMPO looks like it has finer touches added to it, more detailed than the CRPO, however I do like the clear case back. Does the clear caseback fit on the LMPO?