• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Audemars Piguet do you have on your wrist today? AP Picture thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
pimp-smiley-emoticon.gif

sardonix

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/10
The Royal Oak inspired by a diver's brass helmet, designed by Gerald Genta launch first model 1972
The name itself had to be nautical-related.
Audemars Piguet chose Royal Oak which came from the name of a series of eight vessels (remember that the bezel is octagonal) of Britain's Royal Navy which in turn took their name from the ancient hollowed oak tree within which the King Charles II of England hid to escape the Roundheads - the supporters of the Parliament during the English Civil War - following the Battle of Worcester in 1651.

RRefOyQ.jpg

faberjay111

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
I discovered something today! I took of the gen strap off from my Safari and I tried on a black leather AP Bands strap...and it looks great!

What do you guys think?

I friend of mine tried this on his Safari...although his was a black gator strap.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I discovered something today! I took of the gen strap off from my Safari and I tried on a black leather AP Bands strap...and it looks great!

What do you guys think?

I friend of mine tried this on his Safari...although his was a black gator strap.

Looks great:woot:

faberjay111

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Thanks mate!

I actually don't know what I like better....this black strap or the gen brown hornback.

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Today I can wrist the Diver.
There no too much hot.
A pic with flash.

Junio M.

yqedavuq.jpg

?Junio M. with a Hell's Phone

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06

What do you guys think?

looks good...

@ Yann, same idea this morning, left the house with the Black Themes.

2ypy5y9u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Always Diver 3.0
I'm impatient to have the new Noob 4.1 from Ryan.... I wanna back home tomorrow , but my little daughter love the sea.
It's hard to be a daddy cool....

Junio M.

?Junio M. with a Hell's Phone

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
MH for breakfast

6ygebega.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
^^^Look great......... i mean that mysterious and highly sought after blue towel......:hehehe:

Any decision which strap to fit it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.