• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tracking ems

Blackrose

Renowned Member
13/2/13
Ee921445305cn

Says expired. From Trevor I have ordered from him before with no issue. Anyone have advice? Thank you

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
Yeah sometimes mine says expired for the first couple of days. Don't sweat it too much, ems tracking is horribly unreliable.

Blackrose

Renowned Member
13/2/13
Thanks for the info I am sure it will show up. Ems sucks. Checked parcel force. Thanks for the info guys

nauticatom

Supporter
Certified
23/11/12
Thats interesting. I placed an order from Trevor in late June, and I got the same issue 10 days in, now mine seems to be stuck in china, waiting to depart (after already being released from customs), and hasnt updated since... filed an HD ticket, and getting a response from trevor has been spotty at best, with such great lines as, ill call EMS, etc, etc... Ill try again on monday, hopefully the HD ticket with here will help EE921447178CN

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
I got a tracking number from Joshua it said 0 items listed. Never did track but ended up in my mailbox without it ever showing up on tracking.

Sent from hell with love!

ryhsekv7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/7/13
I know this hurts spammy......we'll all miss you but......
byeBye1.gif
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/.../viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32231&view=unread#unread