• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Flea Market Finds (First Post)

dk2590

Horology Curious
18/7/13
Visited a flea market Last saturday, in New Haven, CT, theres alot of sellers from NYC there, so i picked up three new fake Rolexes to start my collection!
Favorite one

All three

ssclassa80

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/13
Hate to be the first to say this, but chances are you paid too much...

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Copy and paste the Direct URL to the Insert Image deal...the square icon with a mountian and the sun in it...next to last icon to the right,

dk2590

Horology Curious
18/7/13
reps

Not sure why the pictures aren't posting, will look into that but i bought a blue and gold sub replica, and green bezel sub replica, and the Pepsi Rolex rep, i paid 20 each for the gold, and green, and 10 for the red and blue, the more expensive ones have kept great time for the first week and seem to be good quality, the cheaper one has lost maybe half a minute, and is a little less quality, i'm new to this, so i wasn't looking for the best.

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Not sure why the pictures aren't posting, will look into that but i bought a blue and gold sub replica, and green bezel sub replica, and the Pepsi Rolex rep, i paid 20 each for the gold, and green, and 10 for the red and blue, the more expensive ones have kept great time for the first week and seem to be good quality, the cheaper one has lost maybe half a minute, and is a little less quality, i'm new to this, so i wasn't looking for the best.

That's dirt cheap. Quartz or auto movements?

dk2590

Horology Curious
18/7/13
All three have automatic movements, the two $20 ones look a little more smooth of a movement though.

D

d4m.test

... still can't see any pics, mate. I'd love to see your flea market finds.

dave

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
I see the pic. Now get a cheap Rolex from Silix and compare the difference. Trust me, the quality will be much better than those three.

D

d4m.test

Thanks for the pics, dk. At quick glance from a distance, not too shabby. Closer exams and popping open the cases will reveal more. As a mate said, get some "economy" Rolexes from Silix then compare; if you do, let us know and post some pics too. Thanks and good luck.

dave

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Can't really go wrong at that price ! Enjoy em' :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone 4S ?