• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

how long to wait after you've paid

cadiddy

Horology Curious
6/7/13
how long to wait after you've paid...and YES!

sent $ pp to "Peter" at perfect clones, and it's been a few days, no email response, no tracking number. How long do you wait before you get...."concerned?"

magically emailed tracking number after I posted this....!

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Firstly, there is no "Peter" at the real perfect clones (who are not a trusted dealer here, but they are next door at RWG). This suggests to me that you may have ended up on one of the scam sites pretending to be Perfect Clones. The correct URL is: www.p-cls.com

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
First post, non trusted dealer... well done mate, well done.

Firstly they are not trusted here as greg has said. So if your transaction turns out to be a rip off we cannot help you. This is why we have a Trusted Dealers section.

Secondly it's only been a few days, if you'd read any of the FAQ sections for newcomers you will find that dealers generally do not carry stock and have to go out and buy your watches before they come back and take QC pics. This can take time depending on what you are after, if it's in stock, an easy or difficult model to get. Check your spam folder to make sure that there's been nothing arrive in there without you knowing.

cadiddy

Horology Curious
6/7/13
i am told the watch is in the mail with a tracking number. will let you know. this explains a bit.

cadiddy

Horology Curious
6/7/13
bizzaro world

real replica:

http://www.p-cls.com

replica of the replica:

http://www.perfectclones.me

and me sitting on the plato's chair --or it's picture--or it's description--or the fake website featuring it's description. let's see what comes in the mail. and I can post on here so other's don't get scammed and can buy real replicas.

cadiddy

Horology Curious
6/7/13
first guy that responded to my order was named Joshua. then Peter started responding.

cadiddy

Horology Curious
6/7/13
the trusted dealers on rwi did not offer the pam 392. had to go with someone else. and thanks for the helpful attitude.
First post, non trusted dealer... well done mate, well done.

Firstly they are not trusted here as greg has said. So if your transaction turns out to be a rip off we cannot help you. This is why we have a Trusted Dealers section.

Secondly it's only been a few days, if you'd read any of the FAQ sections for newcomers you will find that dealers generally do not carry stock and have to go out and buy your watches before they come back and take QC pics. This can take time depending on what you are after, if it's in stock, an easy or difficult model to get. Check your spam folder to make sure that there's been nothing arrive in there without you knowing.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
All the dealers can get the same watches that any other dealer can get. There's no mystery supply chain here. All you had to do was send an email to a few of the dealers and wait for a response.

There's also a thead on the 392 in the Panerai section:

It's not canal street but I wouldn't put it even in first class category. The glaring tells would be the movement with the gen being an in-house P.9000 movement but of course that's on the back where no one else but you would know. The ones that would be visible from the front are: the datewheel font is bad, CG pin looks too big and is not flush to the CG. lever tip is not shaped correctly and the color of the text seems to be white (in some gen photos looks to be more on the brown side like the PAM359).

Crabber

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/12
I just ordered a Pam386 from Joshua at perfect clones based on rwg endorsement (didn't see the list here first!). Things seems to be proceeding fine so far....hope to post pics soon. Vs being pissed that i was scammed. Already have a number of nice reps from living in Shanghai...

Did things work out for you with p-cls?

cadiddy

Horology Curious
6/7/13
crabber, i didn't use p-cls, but someone using their site to sell replicas (perfect clones for me site). i am being told now that they made a mistake with the order and sent 329 instead of 392....? so i can send it back and they'll correct it. obviously this Peter guy may not be purchasing the exact model he receives money for. i may be getting scammed. he says I am getting a better watch: hold tight for full info. the 329 is gmt, different movement, stainless bracelet, but I don't like 44mm on my wrist. so I may have to accept this for what I ordered, or send it back and see if or what I get next.

D

d4m.test

You're gonna get screwed cadiddy.

The reason there are trusted dealer lists is because 99% of replica watch sites are ripoffs, and new ones pop up every day. If the site is already a ripoff of a reputable watch dealer, that's a very bad sign.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2