• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ever get the "OH F£CK, WHAT HAVE I DONE" feeling???

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
OK, so after huuuuge amounts of deliberations, back and forths and waiting, av (as am sure a few of you know) pulled the trigger on the 2013 Noob Ceramic Submariner prototype.
At $408 plus delivery it aint cheap. Sold my recently delivered, and well modded DSSD to fund most of this purchase.
Having received QC and approved, its just been confirmed by DHL as on its was to Scotland. So why now am I having massive amounts of "what the fcuk have I done" lol.
Fingers, toes and everything else Xrossed thats the build quality is as hinted.............
:facepalm: aw God, am not gonna sleep till a see this thing hahahaha
Cheers lads
Al

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
Bigger picture dude!! Bigger picture!! :)

The way I see it, if you get an awesome watch (which you most likely will) you'll be happy with your purchase... if you don't... you'll have learnt a lesson.

In the bigger scheme of things $408 isn't THAT much (although it seems so).

Takes guts to invest in something new and "untested" and I am anxiously waiting for your pictures!!!! :)

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
The problem I have is the bezel assembly on these...Ive been told by a person of some authority in repdom that gen bezel assembly is like these,,,,bezel ring rides on four little balls sitting on springs:

but I just dont believe it....Its smacks of cheap and there's no way thatll take gen parts.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
that is how the gen works. whether or not the dimensions match gen is the question. the bp 116710ln is exact gen and i have an entire gen bezel assembly on mine. it's a decent bet the sub version may do this as well.

i have a mondo thread in the works detailing my build but life gets in the way of the forum much these days.

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Going by Angus blog http://www.puretime.co/blog/332/
I dont see any reason why it wont be like this. Am lookng forward too it to be honest, just so little on the forums about it, was making me apprehensive.
I guess someone has to occasionally take one for the team.
Cheers
Al

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I wouldn't worry too much, better a rep your taking for the team than taking one of these

KzMyrpc.png

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I wouldn't worry too much, better a rep your taking for the team than taking one of these

KzMyrpc.png

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

LMAO !LOL!!:rofl:

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Shar, you worry me mate. That one of your personal collection lol

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
It's HEEEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE and a love it!!!!! Pics to follow.