• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TT SubC - looks alot better than expected

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13
I received this TT SubC with my YM weeks back from Trevor. It certainly looks so much better than I ever expected.

I have been looking at TT SubC, TT GMT IIC, but all the photos I saw in most TDs' website, show the disgusting yellow numbers on the bezel. When I finally decided I must get one, I told Trevor if it's yellow numbers just dun need to take it. I can think of another watch to buy or he refunds me. I paid and QC pics came. No yellow numbers at all! I was impressed.

In 3 days I received the actual thing. WOW, it looked even better 'in person'.. Held it felt it wore it.. everything felt good. Pearl is good, TT gold bracelet looks good, AR.. what AR? AR is good isn't it? Then suddenly the flip lock cover fell off! I tried putting it back, but there were some drilling errors on the flip lock cover that I could not fix back, and also the spring bar was too short. Photos taken with the flip lock cover positioned at where it should be, but not able to fix it. I have notified Trevor, and he's getting a replacement clasp for me.. Thinking of another watch or two to let him ship with the clasp. Maybe a 1680 Red sub at least..

Besides the flip lock cover problem, these are two shortcomings I noted:

• OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED too close - I have slowly gotten used to it and accepted it..
  • Gold paint on numbers too faint - Ok it's not yellow I am happy, this paint is neither gold, it looks like like beige.. Cos of the lighting and at certain angles it looks gold. But no big deal, it's something I can live with. Over time if it fades, I may think of looking for right color code and paint it.
Cos of the OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED too close, this should be a BP factory one, but I am not sure. Overall I am very happy with this watch. On with the photos and you may understand why..

8937102239_14e27ac6c9_c.jpg

8937757898_0ccf511a32_c.jpg

8937126339_23378498c5_c.jpg

8937742274_0582c63178_c.jpg

8937110283_0c41846816_c.jpg

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Great pick up, I have the same TT Sub, and love mine. Mine is not the BP model though, but instead of the BP tell of the OC spacing, mine has a wonky 12 indice triangle, and 9 marker. Both of these I will fix myself.

ceoCorona

Renowned Member
5/5/13
Wish the had the mid links in full gold. But that's something no one sees as well

I think there is a ~$500 that does have the SEL and mid links wrapped in gold. I had a similar bracelet on my franken TT GMTc. Its nice.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Really liking it in two tone damn another one I add to the growing list thanks

Sent from my iPhone noob V2

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
That's beautiful. My brother has the gen and this looks spot on!