• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is searching disabled in Supermirrors subforum?

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

I tried searching for some terms in the Supermirrors TD subforum and all my searches came up empty, which was impossible for the terms I was using. Tested it with some guaranteed words that I knew were there, and it was the same result every time. It just comes up with the error asking to try different terms, but it doesn't give the search form underneath the error.

Is searching disabled in that forum for some reason? Or is it an error?

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
It depends on what you're searching for. You can't search for things that are only 3 letters long, so searching for PAM codes won't work.

D

d4m.test

I was initially searching for kuvarsit. Even though it was in the 5th most recent post there, it turned up empty. I then tried really common stuff like Rolex and omega. No luck. I'll try it from tapatalk right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

D

d4m.test

Nothing from tapatalk either

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Very strange indeed. Search is working fine for me.

D

d4m.test

Video's up, so everyone can see that I'm searching properly (I hope).

Probably wanna watch the video in HD in fullscreen.

flyinmysoup

Known Member
11/11/11
I have the same problems searching on Sead's sub forum. Am using an iPad 3. The other forums are fine. :(

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
I encounter the same problem today, i search with a word "diver" but what i get is no result at all.