• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC passed! TT Sub and YM on the way..

mrtoulouse

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/5/13
I would also greatly appreciate info on the TT sub, is it 14k wrap or 18 plated?. That looks remarkably good. Been looking for a nice TT for a while myself, and its been the yellow fill that has held me back.. I think both the watches look great, but I guess I'm one of the few who actually likes the YM :D Please also post a review with some close ups when you get them through the door.

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13
I can't wait to get hold of these two.. Tracking showed it had left Shanghai last night.. waiting waiting.. Will try take good pics when they arrived.

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13
In fact I like the blue, but I dunno how accurate is the blue.. Then again the rolesium is not any much closer to gen anyway lol..

chaw6125

Renowned Member
14/6/12
I like subs but prefer the YM to a TT sub. I actually think the rolesium is classic and prefer it to blue.

Both do look nice and the officiallycertified doesn't look too bad. Hopefully it won't bug you over time.

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13
Actually just received the watches.. Really the officially certified isn't too bad. The numbers on the bezel for the TT sub is a tad too light, which looks light beige.. But not too bad; better than yellow! Flip cover fell off, wrote to TD waiting for reply.

Rolesium looks nice.. Red text a lil on bright red instead of darker shade of red, but too small to take notice of, just like the closely placed officially certified in the TT sub.. Will take some pics and update a review soon.