• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cleaned my Rolex DateJust II Gold Dial TT YG/SS 41MM

sardonix

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/10
Bought this one about a year ago from member odyseus10 :thumbsup:
The fluted bezel picked up some dirt during that time, so i cleaned it today with some simple water and dish soap.
Origin of watch its part of Timeshops there "Mr Super" Noobfactory range.
Ive not had the back off but it was purchased as a Swiss ETA, it certainly has the power reserve of a Swiss ETA.

Took a few pics when i had it cleaned :D:

gQwj46L.jpg

x2vW9Mr.jpg

F6iiSOO.jpg

M7CoQqW.jpg

l9G6bpw.jpg

Ilias_t

Known Member
26/4/12
Very sharp watch!
A real Rolex design, all time classic. Wear with health!

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
Very nice looking DJ and pix. That TSS special was great- I picked up a few Subs/GMT/ DJ

with clones for $130.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
FYI the Datejust version of this, the 16013 and 1603s, the ladies 9617's are IMO THE QUENTISENTIAL Rolex to catch in the wild. My mom, my brother, my uncle all own one. I bought one last year from a small town Gold and Silver shop for $1400. flipped it for $2300. I have seen more men's and ladies tt jube, champagne dial Datejusts in the wild that any other Rolex combined X2...no shit, these are EVERYWHERE if you look for em....If you are wondering what Rolex will fit into the wild without a call out (like that happens anyway) get yourself a 16013 Champage stick dial Datejust.

and great looking Rolex sir....job well done

D

d4m.test

As others have said, S., beautious watch and fab photos! You did a fine job. Wear this beauty often.

dave

howudoinralph

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/11
If I didnt know better, I would say it's a GEN it looks so good. Great Job my friend!