• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What sets RWI apart!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
RWI rocks................

TB knows how to run a great forum!
TB couldn't do it without a great team behind him and great members to make it worthwhile.

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
It's great to see I could strike a chord with so many of you by a simple observation...subject matter aside RWI truly is a wonderful place, after all great BBQ brings people together also, along with weddings, funerals, religion and many other things. Our subject matter is important to us but I'm convinced with relative certainty if reps were outlawed tomorrow that this group of unique individuals would survive together and that sense of community that is so out front here would still draw new members, there would still be a place in the world for RWI....and that is why this place is truly special...

And we have Sub also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
:cheers:

Things like that and members like that, its what makes RWI one of the best communities out there!

D

d4m.test

I think I should have my own smilie ! ............

bmw_small.jpg

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I really try to help every member I can. I love this place and I am committed to RWI.
I have worked hard for members. I cant remember how many WM orders I have done for guys over seas. This is my home. I love you guy's. And if my health holds up I hope to be around for a long time. And I am hooked!!! HELP!!!!

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
What sets RWI apart?

Have you met our members?

These are some of the greatest personalities and people that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Our mods take care of us and fellow members look out for one another.

Personally not having many male friends in real life (I like to surround myself with boobs) this has been like a brotherhood to me.

Its amazing to see a online community made up of a bunch of hard working people break down boundaries and open up minds to different points of view.

I've never had something like this before and I am greatful to have been accepted here and I appreciate everyone that has something to contribute to the fora.

When I first got started, I admit... I was here to buy watches...I've learned a whole lot more in this short year than I could have ever imagined...from identifying a watch to taking it apart.

I am more grateful for this place and again thank you to all of you that make this place so very special to me.

You guys are facking awesome!!!

?Noobtastic via the Galaxy III