• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RG Daytona - why so much price diff?

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13

sneed12?

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/11
Really? No one responded within 8 hours on a Saturday? SHOCKING.

mfernico

Known Member
21/3/13
I didn't head the sec @ 6 advice. Transfer gears blew up in 2 weeks. Some have lasted years. Luck of the draw I suppose

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13
Perhaps I should not try my luck.. I have been thinking of a RG Daytona or a TT subc.. Maybe I should look at TT subc instead..

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I wish somebody had actually answered the original question. I didn't see any difference in the three and was curious is Trevor really is that much cheaper than the others.

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13
Lol.. I'm hoping for the answer still too.

Again off-track a lil.. Was comparing TT subc A2836 from Trevor ($178) against Tony ($208) and MR ($198) as well.. Again Trevor's price is much lower..

ad6904

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/12
I wish somebody had actually answered the original question. I didn't see any difference in the three and was curious is Trevor really is that much cheaper than the others.

Why does it matter if they're all seconds at six garbage? You're still throwing away more or less money...

ad6904

8/10/12
a5umedyd.jpg

Mine says hello!

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13
a5umedyd.jpg

Mine says hello!

Now this is NICE! I have seen some offered by TDs has the numbers on bezels look like in yellow color instead of gold.. Yours look gold! What movement is yours running on? How much is this? With more spacing between officially certified, means this is from noob factory?

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
.... different dealers = different prices, even for the same watch! Check Andrew he is Always more expensive by 10-15%, but his service the best.... You should know: Pick your dealer then the watch!

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Now this is NICE! I have seen some offered by TDs has the numbers on bezels look like in yellow color instead of gold.. Yours look gold! What movement is yours running on? How much is this? With more spacing between officially certified, means this is from noob factory?

keep in mind that this is NOT a Sub-C.
Instead, this is a 16613 TT non-ceramic Sub, the classic Bluesy...which is a fantastic watch but although it's a completely different model as well.

Here you can see the difference between them...and my Chocolate Cerachrom Daytona as bonus
Submariner116613LBCerachrom1024x768-03copy.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13
.... different dealers = different prices, even for the same watch! Check Andrew he is Always more expensive by 10-15%, but his service the best.... You should know: Pick your dealer then the watch!

In fact only some of Andrew's watches are slightly higher priced than others. Did buy one from him before and I must admit communication and service was good..

BlackSealPanerai

1/1/13

keep in mind that this is NOT a Sub-C.
Instead, this is a 16613 TT non-ceramic Sub, the classic Bluesy...which is a fantastic watch but although it's a completely different model as well.

Here you can see the difference between them...and my Chocolate Cerachrom Daytona as bonus
Submariner116613LBCerachrom1024x768-03copy.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Ahhh.. thanks Spirit.. didnt realise I was looking at 16613 until you showed your pic side by side with the 116613.. lol. Both look awesome! I dropped this idea of getting this chocolate daytona when I saw the 2 was a lil further away from the sub-dial compared to the gen..

ad6904

8/10/12
Yup, what spirit said. For that reason alone I would say don't buy a sub c th, the numerals on the bezel look fuckin horrible. Unless you plan on modding them.

Go for the 16613