• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Broken exp 1 36mm

dznrguy

Known Member
3/4/12
My trevor 36mm explorer I dial lost its markers today Going to tear it down and put a new dial in. Where's a good place to get one, maybe yuki? While its torn down could it turn into a 1016 or something more interesting? Maybe a better crystal too? It's my first project. Chime in fellas.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
get a replacement from trevor , or measure the dial u need size wise and go from there ,, if all the indices came off chances are the dial is pretty scratched?

dznrguy

Known Member
3/4/12
Yeah the dial is kinda messed up. Plus, I'm not sure I'm gonna glue them back on any better than a 9 yr old Asian girl with those tiny fingers. Lol.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
if it werent messed up u could carefully place them back in the little holes and then on the back of the dial where the holes are put a tiny drop of glue to hold the little feet down but from experience usually when more than a few have come out the dial is scratched too much to be happy , go with replacement imho

sor

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/3/12
yes I am looking for a replacement as well.
what did you sourrce eventually?
what did you do with the dial feet?

dznrguy

Known Member
3/4/12
I still haven't done anything with it, just dragging my ass. Going to open it up and look inside eventually, cause I'm a cheap bastard.