• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Checking your level of fanaticism

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I would take one watch that I would never take off. It would be a Rolex rep of the highest order. Certainly one made by WM9 or BK [TW]. A 'no-worry' kind of timepiece no matter where or what the situation calls for. I'll keep the Gens. back home in my safe. Too risky to take on vacation. Beer flows, women show up, strangers be-friend you etc. Things happen, you know. :cheers:

I did it, and you shan't regret it! :)

yup, happened to me. Was on a one day layover in Tokyo, and checked my carryon inside the airport lockers and took a bus into Tokyo city. Didn't bother to check into the hotel because it was a good taxi ride away from the airport. Got into town, and within a couple of hours, hooked up with some country girl on a work visa and partied it up all night. Went back to her hotel room to "freshen" up and "stuff". Bought a bus ticket in the morning and picked up my carryon and got the connecting flight.

I'm pretty sure I left my watch in her hotel room somewhere as it was no longer on my wrist.

Ballface

20/6/12
Mostly hanging out at the beach? Seiko SKX007 to wear near the water and a beater for lunch, dinner etc.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I usually take 3 when I travel, one on the wrist, two in my double watch carry case.

One will be versatile, comfortable & waterproof (GMTIIc, SFSO, Tag500M), another would be all out arm candy (AP ROO, SOHC, Hublot V6).

I travel with a suppressed handgun on me at all times, no worries about thieves.. They worry about me.

SWR%20Spectre_001.jpg

Just kidding... :shlug:

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Flying out to Florida tomorrow and I've all 3 with me

854d2352216360e6a0f273365e2fdccd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

mikiro

Known Member
31/7/11
Flying out to Florida tomorrow and I've all 3 with me

854d2352216360e6a0f273365e2fdccd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

Great pic!!
I was considering my AP Diver on SS bracelet but decided against it.....now i'm reconsidering.

mikiro

Known Member
31/7/11
I usually take 3 when I travel, one on the wrist, two in my double watch carry case.

One will be versatile, comfortable & waterproof (GMTIIc, SFSO, Tag500M), another would be all out arm candy (AP ROO, SOHC, Hublot V6).

I travel with a suppressed handgun on me at all times, no worries about thieves.. They worry about me.

SWR%20Spectre_001.jpg

Dear old boy James, however do you get those through immigration? Must be your ability to charm the ladies intent on frisking you!

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
Really depends on the location for me.

Europe? Sure I'll bring a gen or rep Rolex/Tudor.

Mexico? I wore a hamilton field khaki watch on a NATO last time I was there.

What I would take if I went to Hawaii? A rep Tudor and a gen G-shock.

1-2 watches max for me on any vacation unless I am gone for months.

USMC034L

14/4/12

SWR%20Spectre_001.jpg

GOD that's a sweet Five-Seven. Excellent taste :)

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
I would take one watch that I would never take off. It would be a Rolex rep of the highest order. Certainly one made by WM9 or BK [TW]. A 'no-worry' kind of timepiece no matter where or what the situation calls for. I'll keep the Gens. back home in my safe. Too risky to take on vacation. Beer flows, women show up, strangers be-friend you etc. Things happen, you know. :cheers:

If you're not going to wear them, then why bring them in the first place..?

USMC034L

14/4/12
I would have to agree. I'd probably just bring 1-2 watches. I'm always wearing my gen 16570 these days as it goes with everything, but I'd probably bring something a little more low-key too like one of my gshocks.

Not too worried about taking a gen Rolex to most places, it's insured so whatever.

Cheers