• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new Carrera Racing, CV2014.FT6007

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
A new Super Franken is coming soon for my friend in UK.

foto22042013165304.jpg

And it's going there with its little brother, a modded one with A7750 silver screws and ETA DW... :)
Then there are two RWI members in the Carrera franken club with this set up (One super franken and one beater). And maybe there already are some members out there with franken Carreras that wants to join?! :) :cheers:

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
I'm in the club, my Carrera's Gen parts are ordered, and deposit paid, gen dial, hand set, chrono pushers, crown, gen calibre 16 movement, gen rotor, and gen bracelet :)

Looking forward to my friend build you are doing my friend, and greetings from Finland.

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
I'm in the club, my Carrera's Gen parts are ordered, and deposit paid, gen dial, hand set, chrono pushers, crown, gen calibre 16 movement, gen rotor, and gen bracelet :)

Looking forward to my friend build you are doing my friend, and greetings from Finland.

Welcome to the club! Be sure to post some pics when you get your masterpiece ready :)

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Will do my friend, but first I will post some more side by side Gen/Rep photo comparisons like I did with the Carrera's bracelet :)

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I just got my Calibre 16 from Sead this week......the rep strap is ok, but I am willing to pay for a gen to upgrade the watch...

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
If you are referring to the bracelet, new gens are around $400;)

Actually, mine came with padded leather a duel deployant latch.... Very comfortable, and I've been getting into the exotic leathers lately... Will do some research!:cheers: