• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PRE-ORDER Royal Oak Offshore Diver Forged Carbon 1:1 Best Edition on Rubber Strap A28

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
i spoke to angus last night this morning and he stated it is not noob factory
smile.png
he did not disclose who however sort of secretive , probably so no else will know, lol i decided to buy into it just because Angus hasnt done me wrong yet , we will see soon as i get it , i still dont know if i like the yellow but i do like the carbon look via pics of the gen .. im hoping one of my watch broker friends has a gen or will be getting one so i can see it for my self in person

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
i dont think this is from noob

Anyhow, this is not made by the noob. The dial texture looks very well done. But it has it's flaws. I pointed them out and Angus told that the final piece will look better (that's what the factory told him).

i spoke to angus last night this morning and he stated it is not noob factory

This is NOT from noob so I don't expect the SS Diver V3.5 to be updated to this new bezel font.

Ok wasn't aware, whatever contractor noob uses to do the bezels on the steel diver, they should switch to the supplier these guys use. :)
This will be an interesting watch, reviews should be good, plenty of V3 divers to compare fit and finish and feel to. This will be a hot watch for the next few months!

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
he stated that its not a copy of the steel diver or the ceramics already out , it is a copy of the fg diver itself , could be an interesting contender

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
when I look at the gen, the YELLOW IS DARKER. Im afraid this rep is not 1:1 by its yellow color.
\
Mate, unless you have a $700 colour matched monitor there is no way of comparing colour and even then it depends on the white balance, hue and saturation of the photos. It just isn't possible unless both are in the same shot.

integlspwr

7/5/12
oh man this is my next purchase for sure! Uhh. need to save $ to buy this. gonna pick up a Hublot V6 first though.

Mil Mascaras

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/13
I just purchased the new AP Diver 3.5 and now wear it everyday. I was going to pull the lever on this one but after reading 7 pages worth of good comments, I'm going to wait.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
\
Mate, unless you have a $700 colour matched monitor there is no way of comparing colour and even then it depends on the white balance, hue and saturation of the photos. It just isn't possible unless both are in the same shot.

what he said ,, and to add i been modding watches and there is nothing like having a gen in your hands to modd by ,, also wanted to add to this ,, if u read angus comments they are changing the yellow before release ;)

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
I just purchased the new AP Diver 3.5 and now wear it everyday. I was going to pull the lever on this one but after reading 7 pages worth of good comments, I'm going to wait.

Was the APD 3.5 your first rep? Really envy you guys entering the rep game now - spoilt!

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
i don't know , people that had really shity! replicas , can appreciated and enjoy at the max!!!! these super quality replicas :)

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
not me, i like mine alot ,, besides two different lookers , still not sold on the yellow , lol

adamweby

28/8/12
CONUS
ive been watching the sales section for past month for a 3 or 3.5. I ended up just buying one and then in he past 2 days I have seen a few

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
Maybe someone will do a ap diver modded with the bezel from forged carbon diver

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
I been going rep crazy, now I cannot get this and the 57th. It will have to wait a few months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

D

d4m.test

Ha, more and more AP Diver v3/3.5 are popping up in our sales section. I hope the new carbon does not disappoint.

Imaknockov

18/1/11
Ha, more and more AP Diver v3/3.5 are popping up in our sales section. I hope the new carbon does not disappoint.

It does disappoint for reasons that have already been enumerated. That having been said, it's also the only game in town for the time being.

PecMan

4/5/09
they went for a beer , they will be back ;)