• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak ?

dukevince

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/13
Hi everyone.

I m new to this forum, looks like there are a lot of people here with experience.
I would like to get a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph Asia Valjoux 7750 I believe thats the name of the model. But I might be wrong please check out the picture.

Where can I get one? About how much is it gonna be?

Thank you so much for your help.

Best
Duke

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Hi everyone.

I m new to this forum, looks like there are a lot of people here with experience.
I would like to get a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph Asia Valjoux 7750 I believe thats the name of the model. But I might be wrong please check out the picture.

Where can I get one? About how much is it gonna be?

Thank you so much for your help.

Best
Duke
This is a 39mm or a Jumbo AP cant tell the size from the pic.
This watch will only come in 21j- 2836-2 or 2824 A or swiss. The only AP that have 7750v is chrono watches. That will have two to three sub dials in the main dial.

Also my friend you have to read through the TD section. And send some e mails out to see which TD has it the cheapest. I would start with Pure time and work from there. Some of the cheaper versions also have it in 21j . But its hard to find in 21j for the TT versions. Just to give you a heads up. This watch will run you anywhere from $375 to $118 dollars for the 21j version SS that Silix has.
E mail this pic out to some TDs and one of them will take care of you my friend.
Good luck!
:cheers:

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
That watch would look incredible on a custom strap.
Yeah I like the gold and rose gold to. Put a gen strap or HK tan strap on that thing and it would be pimp as hell!
Im going to try find me a SS one my self. Love these!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Sardonix has something similar to this in Rose Gold and its amazing

sardonix

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/10
Look for the 41mm version that is what you pictured, they are available round $300 only on bracelet.
Got mine from Toro white face dial RG
RoHVlKe.jpg

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Look for the 41mm version that is what you pictured, they are available round $300 only on bracelet.
RoHVlKe.jpg

Haha, told you it was amazing:popcorn: Bit spooky that:wyliehelp:

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
RoHVlKe.jpg
I LOVE THAT AWESOME!:cheers:

dukevince

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/13
Thanks Rudy and everyone else for your reply.
I m definitely gonna search and send some messages out.
I found a website with that replica watch, I m not sure if I m allowed to post the link here in that forum, would be interesting to hear your opinion if the website is legit?
And here is another picture of someone wearing it, maybe u get a better idea of the size. Thanks

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I found a website with that replica watch, I m not sure if I m allowed to post the link here in that forum, would be interesting to hear your opinion if the website is legit?
And here is another picture of someone wearing it, maybe u get a better idea of the size. Thanks

If the site is not one if those here it's most likely not legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
And I am pretty sure you beat me to a AP rose gold last night didn't you hmm!:hehehe:

Lol, no mate not me, my money's tied up for the 57th

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12

Don't look to be a jumbo on that kids arm. I would say 39mm.Maybe bigger.
Please stick with the TD here. Those other dealers out there may rip off or send you a very cheap watch friend. Just give it some time and send some E mails out and let the TD here find you a nice watch. Trust me! I have been foolish and gave my money away and got nothing!. And some has sent me junk. If your in a hurry and have to have that watch. And you want a cheaper price like your looking at on these other sites. Give Silix a PIC in a E mail. And he will find you one cheap with a 21j movement. Don't give your money away with these other dealers. I hate to see anybody get ripped off.
:cheers:

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
Lol, no mate not me, my money's tied up for the 57th

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

I figured it was you. Some one beat me to the punch.:facepalm: