• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Diver on Gen Hornback? Yay or Nay?

Esavy

Renowned Member
31/5/12
Playing around with some different options. What do you think of the diver on this black/white AP Hornback? Not sure if it looks too skinny for the diver? So used to it having a non tapered strap.
f600b10f331aec5afba94ab53d844929_zps29521a8a.jpg

Looks alittle odd because it isn't actually installed. Just placed into the plots.

ressmeplz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/12/12
Imho, leather straps are for chronos, the Diver is better with rubber ;)

gazumi

Renowned Member
21/8/08
The AP Diver looks great on rubber. Save the leather for AP ROO chronos and Panerais.

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
I like the diver on a horn back. Looks classy
Also like it on gator. Some people look at the diver with rubber strap on it. And think its a cheap watch. Until they see the brand name on it then the game changes. But if they see a gator or horn back on it. They think from the get go that its a costly watch. That is the way most people around me think anyway.

But I like the rubber on it to. I guess its what ever you like the most. Most people in our circles id the diver on rubber. But on the streets people out look is different.
:cheers:

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Get a Donerix non-hornback smoke gator on the Diver, or just do the rubber. Hornbacks for certain ROOs (not all ROOs). Hornbacks are like rare birds flying high on your wrist. Only need them a few times a week...

Rwolf

Banned
17/5/12
imho the only leather good for the Diver it's shark hide, not others

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
I disagree... The perfect hornback for the diver is the wide hornback strap...

tumblr_lt5jx1pjtr1r3pv4qo1_1280.png

Petblo

Horology Curious
24/12/12
Yay, the black Hornbach looks awesome. But not as good as the white ROO though. I'll wear it any day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD