• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

All Gold SUBC - Blue

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
Hello fellow members, hope everyone is well!

I wanted to get one of the old school noob subs in all gold... ya good luck right.

So just to test out gold on a rep I picked this all gold subc in blue from Stan.

I was very excited to see it and since I am working out of town I had my girl take some pics...
she's adorable but selfies are more her game when it comes to taking pictures.

check it out:

the CGs are what stand out the most to me, way off..

I dont think this will be a keeper... the GF is calling it and wants a leather strap for it... we'll see.

Let me know what you guys think and when it is in hand I'll post more pics (above selfie quality :))

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
Is this the one he posted a few days ago ? The CG's are not even in the same ballpark.

nope, the one he had posted was the old noob version.
:facepalm:hate that i missed that one.

this is supposed to be a ceramic so those CGs should be thicker.

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
I think the Noob version is better. Not feeling this one at all. :bored:

You talking the old school noob?

yes, its 100% better. Impossible to find.

This will do for now, something to test this replication gold out on :hehehe:

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
what dont you like about it Bimmer?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I'll start by saying that I HATE the blue color on the Ceramic. I like the blue of the older veraion better. On this one, the yellow seems off. The Blue seems awful flat and those CG's . If I were to get a rep of this, they make a better one that I have seen floating around. Personally, I would stick with the non Ceramic version. Just my opinion though :)

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
I'll start by saying that I HATE the blue color on the Ceramic. I like the blue of the older veraion better. On this one, the yellow seems off. The Blue seems awful flat and those CG's . If I were to get a rep of this, they make a better one that I have seen floating around. Personally, I would stick with the non Ceramic version. Just my opinion though :)

I agree.

I couldn't find the non Ceramic one... shit, maybe I just didn't look hard enough. :goat:

@least I didn't spend $$$ too much on this... it'll make a nice project or C&R

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
Yea, finding one is the issue.

Im thinking swap out ceramic for steel and throw it on a leather strap with gold rolex buckle.

I think I'm gonna play with this one a bit.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Maybe this blue pairs better with steel emulating the white gold version. I think the tt blue dial works so well because it reacts to the light so much more. You guys are real cool to pull off all gold sub. Is the noob version based on the tt dial or is it flat like this one?

DenisSpa

Banned
14/6/12
After seeing this in the flesh...I take back everything I said earlier.

This is bad ass watch. Call it my Dope Dealer Sub ;)