• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex datejust crown

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
Hi guys received my datejust today from timesshop.

Besides the slightly misaligned dial ( which i saw in the qc pics , and they insisted i was wrong - which i wasnt) niticeable at "6" and at "swiss made", and the fact that i paid extra for superlume. (Which is not!)
I think that the screw-in crown does not touch the case of the watch equally. Not sure if i explain it right and in the pictures is not clearly visible.

Just worried of water resistant issues. Also no rubber ring in the screw in crown.

View attachment 18253
View attachment 18254
View attachment 18255

Thomas_G.

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/11/12
The DJ does not have the visible O-ring. Just one in the tube, and one in the crown. To me the crown looks fine.
The dial does not look so badly misaligned, where do you see?

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
i ll take a close shot to see the misalligned dial. its obvious in the 6 and swiss made logo

whats more dissapointing is that Mark made me pay more to superlume it.

What a joke. I dont care about the 40 euros aprox. (that is a scam) i ll never buy from him again.
I ordered 2 datejust and 1 daydate from different dealers so than i can make a review comparing dealers and quality.

sixstrings

Banned
19/10/12
You can loosen the 2 movement holding screws and rotate it slightly if you have a case opener and a small (red) screwdriver to fix the alignment.

I would ask for the money back on the lume or just return the watch for refund.

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
You can loosen the 2 movement holding screws and rotate it slightly if you have a case opener and a small (red) screwdriver to fix the alignment.

I would ask for the money back on the lume or just return the watch for refund.

My friend is not only that the dial is misaligned.

THE 6 IS PRINTED WRONG . it cannot be fixed by rotating the dial.

sixstrings

Banned
19/10/12
Just return the watch then.

Did you ask for a refund yet? You should try to resolve with the dealer first before slamming him on here.

The Mods can help if you run into any problems.

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
i know man thanks for the advise.
i know the mods here are fair guys that care and guard for the community.

But i really dont wanna go into that trouble for these things.
To me life is too short for returning replicas.
its not that i m trying to pose superiority, its just that it took me 240 dollars to judge a guys integrity. Quite good deal if you think of it.

mazzemane

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/13
I feel you mate, doesnt look too good :thud:

Number 5 looks off as well.. You should try and get a refund imo