• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"The Official TC 16610LV Thread" (Post em if you got one)

Ex-ki

I'm Pretty Popular
8/9/12
France
My type II with Gen insert :)

053_zpsee849f8c.jpg

Garyss

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/4/12
Mine with gen crystal AR'ed cyclops says hi!
68506043-98C8-4BB6-A41F-E19E1F1BC4D0-2131-00000155DDDD2F9E_zps4ca82a6d.jpg

shotgun

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
DSCF8014_zpsbca37af7.jpg

My TC with Bezel from Clarks,very genlike respect at the TC bezel...

omegaguy

Horology Curious
12/7/10
@shotgun: Did you install just the bezel ring on the TC or the entire bezel assembly?

I'm thinking about doing the same

Rollout

21/2/13
Los Angeles, CA
My TC with Bezel from Clarks,very genlike respect at the TC bezel...

Does the Clark's bezel have polished teeth where it should be brushed? I can't tell in the photo but looks polished throughout.

Also was considering a Clark bezel but they are currently sold out.

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
This is my 16610LV modded by Wiz.

- Sapphire Crystal
- Green Bezel Flat
- DWO
- TC Bracelet V3

View attachment 17865

For other picts with more details check my Thread : " My last purchase…"

Junio

Sent from Gathering XXV with Tapatalk 2

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
This is my 16610LV modded by Wiz.

- Sapphire Crystal
- Green Bezel Flat
- DWO
- TC Bracelet V3

View attachment 17865

Sorry for the bad photo. Token now with IPhone. :p
For other picts with more details check my Thread : " My last purchase…"

Junio

Pam007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/7/12
My TC 16610LV
Gen Insert
Gen Crystal
Gen Crown (on the way, Not installed yet)

20130321100541.jpg

dsc0408q.jpg

dsc0415vq.jpg

Rollout

21/2/13
Los Angeles, CA
Just got mine in the mail today. I have to say, TC really knows how to package a watch. My initial impressions are very positive, the watch is high quality no doubt. I did have some concerns originally after reading a few recent experiences that weren't so positive however I am fortunate that my experience has been on the more positive side.

The only thing I would change would be the dial lume. The lume is visibly lumpy (to an extreme perfectionist like myself) and not as white as my gen bezel pearl lume. From 8" away however you can't really see these imperfections. It's not until really close inspection that you see some lume barely going over the metal rim of the hour markers.

Specs:
TC LV Sub Type II
Gen LN insert
TC V3 bracelet w/ V2 clasp

Also have a gen LV insert that I will have installed soon and this gen LN insert will be going on a BK TW sub.

9y4y5ema.jpg

5ere5eqy.jpg

y7u4ugep.jpg

5ebe8e7y.jpg

Garyss

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/4/12
Just got mine in the mail today. I have to say, TC really knows how to package a watch. My initial impressions are very positive, the watch is high quality no doubt. I did have some concerns originally after reading a few recent experiences that weren't so positive however I am fortunate that my experience has been on the more positive side.

The only thing I would change would be the dial lume. The lume is visibly lumpy (to an extreme perfectionist like myself) and not as white as my gen bezel pearl lume. From 8" away however you can't really see these imperfections. It's not until really close inspection that you see some lume barely going over the metal rim of the hour markers.

Specs:
TC LV Sub Type II
Gen LN insert
TC V3 bracelet w/ V2 clasp

Also have a gen LV insert that I will have installed soon and this gen LN insert will be going on a BK TW sub.

9y4y5ema.jpg

5ere5eqy.jpg

y7u4ugep.jpg

5ebe8e7y.jpg

damn it. the insert looks so damn good. I'm having trouble sourcing for a gen insert. any chance that you will be selling it anytime soon? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rollout

21/2/13
Los Angeles, CA
damn it. the insert looks so damn good. I'm having trouble sourcing for a gen insert. any chance that you will be selling it anytime soon? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've seen at least 5 black gen inserts on TRF in the past 3 weeks, used and brand new. Lowest prices was $150 used / $250 brand new.

I got my LV insert from TRF, LN insert from TC.

Edit: Here's one..
http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=286678

Pam007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/7/12
Debellum nice pics. What are the specs of your watch?

Also when did you purchase it, the dial lume application looks different than mine.

Debellum has the older TC dial.
The Dial is 1 generation before yours, as you can see the metal around the hour markers are thicker than yours

Also the newest version of the TC LV has a very nice Centered Date wheel overlay.
Congratz.

shotgun

Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
@shotgun: Did you install just the bezel ring on the TC or the entire bezel assembly?

I'm thinking about doing the same

hi,i have installed the bezel Clarks with ring from TC

shotgun

Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
Does the Clark's bezel have polished teeth where it should be brushed? I can't tell in the photo but looks polished throughout.

Also was considering a Clark bezel but they are currently sold out.

Clark bezel is polished,but my friend have a sub black genuine,and the bezel is polished.