• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Sub 116610 LN for the money?

nyu

Horology Curious
24/12/10
Hello,

just a short question. I'm looking for the best Submariner Date Black worth for the money incl. ship through UK. Should I go for the Noob? Or Noob v2? And which seller has the best for the money?

Thank you very much.

davylloyd

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/10
Take a little look at the subtitle under your username.

Ask yourself why it says 'who has the best sub?'

Hint - how do you think members react to a question they've read thousands of times before?

blind-m

I'm Pretty Popular
21/3/12
Hi nyu!

Your post may not garner any useful responses. The reason for this is that the folks here are hesitant to answer general questions like the one you posted. Everyone here expects noobs to spend some time reading the forum and doing their own research.

All of the Trusted Dealers (TDs) here carry (basically) the same watches and all have Rolexes. Check out some of the TDs, pick out a watch or two, and then asks the users here specific questions about the watches you've selected - i.e. the quality of the movement, the accuracy of certain details, etc.

I'm coming up on my one year anniversary as a member here and I have to say, I've asked questions like yours before and got ignored! You really need to dig in, and try and help yourself, before we can help you!

All the best in your search for your perfect rep.

blind-m

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
This time I reply serious. :)
The best Sub with best price ?
The Sub C from Sead ( Supermirrors)

Junio

sacsha1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/2/13
i seriously think BK probably has the best sub. I recently bought a shark from him and though its a lot of money for a replica, the quality seems to be there. I got the swiss movement and you can definitely tell its much smother than the chinese movement. also the date wheel makes a huge difference. I dont know how long the watch would last or how often it would need service but i am pretty happy with my purchase. Plus communication with BK is simply superb!

ressmeplz

Banned
4/12/12
Imho, the best sub at the best price is the one from bp factory, buyed from sead1999

nyu

Horology Curious
24/12/10
Thank you very much guys. You helped me so much! I already contacted Sead and Ryan. Have a nice day guys :)

Rollout

21/2/13
Los Angeles, CA
i seriously think BK probably has the best sub. I recently bought a shark from him and though its a lot of money for a replica, the quality seems to be there. I got the swiss movement and you can definitely tell its much smother than the chinese movement. also the date wheel makes a huge difference. I dont know how long the watch would last or how often it would need service but i am pretty happy with my purchase. Plus communication with BK is simply superb!

I whole-heartedly agree with this. Although the BK sub-c has an inaccurate case compared to the BP sub-c, the BP dials infamous "officiallycertified" print totally ruins the whole watch for me. And yes BK's communication is stellar not to mention he is in the CONUS. I've only been into reps for a month and I've already purchased 3 reps from BK.

nyu

Horology Curious
24/12/10
Hi guys, I already contacted Sead, he has 2 different BP versions, 1 clone for 215 & 1 swiss for 259 Euros. For what would you go for?

Thanks

Rollout

21/2/13
Los Angeles, CA
Hi guys, I already contacted Sead, he has 2 different BP versions, 1 clone for 215 & 1 swiss for 259 Euros. For what would you go for?

Thanks

I personally would go for Swiss for $45 more. Ask him if its Sellita or an ETA. If its ETA I would be careful because ETA no longer provides ebauche movements so it would have to be a refurb movement or Franken with Asian parts mixed in.

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
In that case, just go clone. Less money, same function.

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10

Thanks

Euros ?? really ?? I think those are USD prices also....

ressmeplz

Banned
4/12/12

Thanks

I have a bp with swiss eta and a bp with the clone, no problem at all with both the versions ;)

Btw, sead prices are in usd, not in eur ;)

nyu

Horology Curious
24/12/10
Hi,

Sead told me they are swiss eta, swiss 2836. Should I go for clone 215$ or swiss 259$?

Thanks

I personally would go for Swiss for $45 more. Ask him if its Sellita or an ETA. If its ETA I would be careful because ETA no longer provides ebauche movements so it would have to be a refurb movement or Franken with Asian parts mixed in.