• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust advice

Buster Hyman

Known Member
8/9/12
Im looking for a NICE accurate Datejust to wear for work. Im blue collar so SS or white gold models would be preferred. Any TD out there have a decent selection?? Comments or suggestions? I have a BK sub and i love it but its not for work, so i am willing to pay for quality.

ressmeplz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/12/12
If you want a dj and uou are ready to spend, why dont you take a gen vintage rolex precision? You can buy the strap model with 800€ (at least, in italy this is the current price) ;)

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
All rep DJs are pretty good. Any dealer can get a million of them.
Go with a high-beat movement and stainless steel and you'll be happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
I think the nicest low key DJ is the SS model with a silver dial w/ sticks, a white gold fluted bezel and the jubilee bracelet.

This one with the engine turned bezel and the oyster bracelet isn't bad either- but the rep mfrs don't make an engine turned bezel
KGrHqMOKkME6UjqGohTBOvFDVJOug60_121.jpg

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I think the nicest low key DJ is the SS model with a silver dial w/ sticks, a white gold fluted bezel and the jubilee bracelet.

This one with the engine turned bezel and the oyster bracelet isn't bad either- but the rep mfrs don't make an engine turned bezel
KGrHqMOKkME6UjqGohTBOvFDVJOug60_121.jpg
I have that very same model, except for a smooth bezel with both a jubilee and a gen Rolex strap.

guami007

Renowned Member
27/2/11
Question on the rep 36mm DJ's with engraved rehaut. Does rehaut generally line up well on these? I'm looking at getting a 116200 and can't find a good TD picture of one where it shows rehaut alignment.

guami007

Renowned Member
27/2/11
Not on the ones that I've seen.

But remeber that when the watch is at wrist, no one can see the rehaut ;)

Agreed.

Do these smaller DJ's have the issue of their bigger brothers where the date wheel (e.g. specifically 25 and 28) are too far to the left and thus somewhat cut off by the date window?