• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Taken the bait

danda

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/12
Hi
Love the site, Ihave always loved watches and am lucky to have a few nice Gen.but RWI and you guys have opened my eyes to what a replica watch can be,and after a ridiculous amount of time looking at your watches BK is now assembling a BK/Sean Yachtmaster with a gen crown and tube and a Clark Crystal also a GMTII C clasp.I am like a kid at Xmas ! Thank you Yachtmaster owners who inspired .............. Love it what a hobby.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Damn, shooting for the moon right out of the gate huh.

Good Luck and welcome

danda

8/12/12
Thanks Guys
I cant wait ,probably should have started with a Noob but after seeing Ruprekt's BKSean (and some others) I had to and BK is amazing to deal with, top first rep experience ..................havn't even got the watch yet!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi danda
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you in PAM Section

ALE
PAM Section Moderator

danda

8/12/12
:Thanks, I'll be looking love some of those pams fab noob offer for Daytimes right now on puretime ,but in all honesty I am pretty my sure weedy 7.5 inch wrist can't carry them off all arnie and slys fault.......

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
7.5 wrist is perfect for PAM. thats what i have and thats all i wear. Definitely not too bulky on my wrist.