• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IIc on a rubber B

level z

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/11
IIc on a rubber B...

p1411250812-4.jpg

p1411250914-4.jpg

p1411250888-4.jpg

blind-m

I'm Pretty Popular
21/3/12
Looks great!

Have a Rubber B coming for my GMTIIc as well! I'm going with the Oysterlock/Easylink, though.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Look pretty cool man.

Where it well!

blind-m

I'm Pretty Popular
21/3/12
Thought the Easylink is actually removed for proper installation.

correctime

Banned
28/5/11
Looks Great Brother. Congrats.
I had the opportunity to own a Black Rubber B and ended up selling it shortly after trying an Everest Band. :)

http://everestbands.com/

correctime

Banned
28/5/11
Last week on their FaceBook page I saw a gorgeous GMT II C (like this one) on an orange band.
I emailed and asked about the deployment buckel.

Yes, they have them for the deployment too...they're just not up on their site yet. :)

Aero_Dave

28/1/13
Ah, you guys are killing me. I'm a Noob here, but long time Rolex / watch nut. This setup is exactly what I want. I first need to get a nice GMT IIc then I will get the Everest band. Drooling over these pics.

Dave...

correctime

Banned
28/5/11
How about the quality between Rubber B and Everest Band?

I've had them both. Both are equally very high quality, using Vulcanized Rubber (which is basically indestructable with normal wear and tear) but the Everest Band has a design that allows the SEL to sort of "float"...affording much more comfort. Not to mention the Everest will save you over a c-note.
I sold off the Rubber B once I started using the Everest.

I've started a Thread regarding the Everest......let's not hi-jack the OP's Thread here. And thanks to his thread showing this AWESOME looking GMT IIc I've now started wanting one.
AWESOME Pics Brother. That's a Beauty :)

level z

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/11
I've had them both. Both are equally very high quality, using Vulcanized Rubber (which is basically indestructable with normal wear and tear) but the Everest Band has a design that allows the SEL to sort of "float"...affording much more comfort. Not to mention the Everest will save you over a c-note.
I sold off the Rubber B once I started using the Everest.

I've started a Thread regarding the Everest......let's not hi-jack the OP's Thread here. And thanks to his thread showing this AWESOME looking GMT IIc I've now started wanting one.
AWESOME Pics Brother. That's a Beauty :)

:) ... anyday mate

regards
lz