• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help! Just got the sub from trusty, pearl felt off right away!

c2ute

3/5/11
Please see attach photo. The watch came in okay, as I was turning the bezel, the pearl came off right away. Anyone can tell me how i can re attached the item?

I'm not very happy about it.
e7arudyt.jpg

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
yes. No magic to it. lol.. At least it will give you a chance to center it.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Use a cocktail stick to apply the glue try not to grt it everywhere but that's it,I'd prefer them to send it like this so I know I can make sure the bloody thing don't come off when I'm out and be a pearl down, hunting in parts section or putting in WTB adds.

Ephry73

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/11
Be careful not to cancel the bezel rotation and take out the insert carefully

c2ute

3/5/11
Damn it!! Felt off again, now it's gone! After one day of ownership! Does anyone know where I can get a replacement with lume?? Thanks!

brianmdas

Known Member
30/10/11
Message your TD. They can probably source it for you at low or no cost to you since it's been happening to a lot of people

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Damn it!! Felt off again, now it's gone! After one day of ownership! Does anyone know where I can get a replacement with lume?? Thanks!

How did it fell off with superglue?? o_O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocky4691

Horology Curious
25/1/13
Lost pearl

I also lost the pearl from a sub I got from Andrew. I contacted him and told him about it, gave him the watch info he asked for and I asked how much for a replacement. To my suprise he sent me a new complete pearl insert at no cost. There are also videos next door showing how to do the replacement yourself but I just got a local jeweler to do mine for $25.00 to be sure I didn't screw up the bezal. My hands and eye site arn't what they used to be.

rocky4691

Horology Curious
25/1/13
Contact Andrew, I lost the pearl from a sub I bought from him and he sent me a replacement at no cost.

c2ute

3/5/11
I also lost the pearl from a sub I got from Andrew. I contacted him and told him about it, gave him the watch info he asked for and I asked how much for a replacement. To my suprise he sent me a new complete pearl insert at no cost. There are also videos next door showing how to do the replacement yourself but I just got a local jeweler to do mine for $25.00 to be sure I didn't screw up the bezal. My hands and eye site arn't what they used to be.

thanks! just did, he said to mail me one.

which video are you referring to??

thanks

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Other than the crappy pearl is this truly the best verstion of the Sub C? I had a BK Sub C and it was sub par just because the insert is not even close to Gen. Thanks for info.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
super glue or crazy glue is not a good solution for these tiny pearls.
a good 2 part epoxy is the only lasting solution.

c2ute

3/5/11
Wish I would've known earlier. Andrew from trusty is nice enough to mail me another pearl. Just waiting now