• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need a strap for my Breitling Bently

livefree

Renowned Member
28/11/12
Hi guys,

I just got a cheap Breitling Bently from Price Angels. I know, I know. i am a newbie and it was my trial.:facepalm:

anyhow. it can be worn as a beater until I get a real nice Rep like SA or SF but until then want to change the cheap ass looking strap to a nice leather to make the watch look somewhat decent and not like such an obvious cheap rep.

it's a black dial and was thinking blk strap with red stitching. I would like a strap that I can eventually use on the real nice Breitling SA or SF

your suggestions and guidance will be appreciated.:wyliehelp:

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12

livefree

Renowned Member
28/11/12
TD for straps: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/trusted-straps-and-167

M2M straps for sale:http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/strap-central-279

Most of the Trusted Dealers for straps can build to order: material, size, stitching etc.. Just let them know what you want and they can probably get it for you, including exotic materials.

also Panatime.com has some lower priced straps for breitiling.. these are 22mm.. http://www.panatime.com/22stforbr.html

Thanks! the measurements are showing that its 24mm wouldn't a 22 look too small. any pics for Bently with leather straps welcome.

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
Thanks! the measurements are showing that its 24mm wouldn't a 22 look too small. any pics for Bently with leather straps welcome.

ah.. well I'm sure you can dig up plenty of 24mm straps.. good luck!

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
It wasn't too popular with fellow members....but I had the same exact idea. I contacted Bronzy and he made me a 24/24/6mm black with red stitching for my Bentley Motors.

img20121121234820.jpg

img20121121234749.jpg

livefree

Renowned Member
28/11/12
I like it. The style balances out the watch. Can u PM me how much it cost? Thanks

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
I like it. The style balances out the watch. Can u PM me how much it cost? Thanks

PM the guy that posted right above you. I have him to thank for it. The buckle was a sterile pre-v screw polished from eBay.

livefree

Renowned Member
28/11/12
PM the guy that posted right above you. I have him to thank for it. The buckle was a sterile pre-v screw polished from eBay.

I see,the strap was from strodda and you had to get buckle off eBay.. Thank you. Thanks for everyone's patience and help with the new a noob. Still learning how to navigate and learn from this forum . Thanks guys!

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
I see,the strap was from strodda and you had to get buckle off eBay.. Thank you. Thanks for everyone's patience and help with the new a noob. Still learning how to navigate and learn from this forum . Thanks guys!

Mate, the strap was from me ;)