• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ripped off By www.SWSS.cc

donasp

Horology Curious
9/12/12
Holy crap! Look at the prices on this site! Higher than hell.

On second thought, don't bother. They don't deserve the traffic.

Hi,

what do you think. I will get my money back from the PayPal or to forget?

Thanks

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
PP is going to DT you for attempting to purchase illegal merchandise! Did you not read the entire post?:picard:

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
@donasp, if I was in your position I would try to get something worked out with the seller. Best of luck to you.

Sent from my phone without using spelchek.

jolian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/12/11
Well Well these bastards are back are they. they used to be wwss.cc i bought a lot of reps from these guys years ago very good reps at that not knowing at the time how ridiculously overpriced they were before A: i became more clued up thanks loads of personal research and eventually finding this forum and B:getting shafted on an AP Diver i paid big money for it never worked and was the worst looking AP rep ive ever seen and a submariner that was so bad i cant stand the things now they never replied to my email even though i had (wrongly) assumed that because i had bought alot of very good reps from them in the past with discount they had given me for being a good customer that they would take care of me. Oddly enough there site disappeared not long after and now they are back. Do not touch these scumbags

bonecollector

Known Member
21/4/09
I like to thing that the PP will my return my money back.

Thanks

Your name is not Christopher by any chance, is it?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24213491/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/alleged-drug-dealer-calls-cops-after-holdup/#.UNTRk-RxR8E

Christopher Canonico, 23, of Seaford, called police at 8:19 p.m. Wednesday to say he had just been robbed in North New Hyde Park, Nassau County Police said. Canonico was set up by two women who agreed to buy heroin at a gas station, police said. While they were sitting in Canonico's car, a third person with a gun came up to the car and robbed him of $340, a cell phone and wallet.

donasp

Horology Curious
9/12/12
[:asshat:QUOTE=tommy_boy;1247062]@donasp, if I was in your position I would try to get something worked out with the seller. Best of luck to you.

Sent from my phone without using spelchek.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

On Monday the PayPal sent me a message that will return me the money and today in to my Bank Account. I'am very happy!!!
Escaped from a great loss. I'd pay $ 878 for a IWC Top Gun but which received it damaged.

I recommend anyone reading this Forum and buy replica watches to pay with PayPal, they provide security and at such times as your own back the money.

Thanks to PayPal