• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ripped off By www.SWSS.cc

jdmintegra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/12
Hello All,
first of all i would like to say this is a great forum and am glad to be a part of it as there are tons of helpful info and trusted sellers. unfortunately before finding this great forum i bought a Chanel J12 from www.swss.cc and the watch they sent me is defective. the hour and minute hands are stuck and do not move or adjust. after 2 weeks of emails www.swss.cc is now ignoring my emails. i have now filed a claim with paypal. i have been ripped off by these con artists.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
It has happened to the best of us....glad your here now

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Filing a claim with PP is like telling your mom that the money she gave you went for drugs and the dealer sold you oregano.

You're better off using one of our watchsmiths to take a look at the watch to see if it can be repaired. If you value your PP account, it's best to fly under the radar...

Now post pics. :)

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
Filing a claim with PP is like telling your mom that the money she gave you went for drugs and the dealer sold you oregano.

You're better off using one of our watchsmiths to take a look at the watch to see if it can be repaired. If you value your PP account, it's best to fly under the radar...

Now post pics. :)

So if PP closes your account or limit its activities, you can always create a new one. I don't see how this is a big deal.

kmckenz

Looking Around
7/7/10
I bought a rep rolex presidential all gold from an online vendor for $550 and it failed almost immediately. No response from the vendor. I took it to my personal watch repairman and he installed a new movement and now it works great. The vendor purported that it contained a Swiss movement. Liar. It was Chinese. So far I have $800 in this watch but it is absolutely perfect. Was it worth it? Not really. .

D

d4m.test

So if PP closes your account or limit its activities, you can always create a new one. I don't see how this is a big deal.

I had my account closed by Paypal for setting up a website for a charity bingo (that was legally licensed by the government) that sold cards with paypal. I wasn't even a part of the charity, I just did it as a favor and put myself down as the technical contact. They banned their paypal account and then banned mine.

I've tried opening up other paypal accounts with different emails, different address, different credit card, different bank accounts, different variation of first name and middle name, no luck. Shut down every time. I finally got lucky when I moved and was technically in a different city. After 2 years, finally have paypal again. Bastards.

kinjomusashi

6/7/12
I had my account closed by Paypal for setting up a website for a charity bingo (that was legally licensed by the government) that sold cards with paypal. I wasn't even a part of the charity, I just did it as a favor and put myself down as the technical contact. They banned their paypal account and then banned mine.

I've tried opening up other paypal accounts with different emails, different address, different credit card, different bank accounts, different variation of first name and middle name, no luck. Shut down every time. I finally got lucky when I moved and was technically in a different city. After 2 years, finally have paypal again. Bastards.

I feel your pain mate. Same bloody thing happened to me. Only way I was able to keep my account alive was by not registering as a seller. The moment you try to upgrade to a seller account, the paypal SS and Panzer tanks decimate your arse...

And if you're unfortunate enough to still have a balance in your account, you can't touch it until they decide how to butt-rape you next...pardon my french...

But that's not the worse part...oh no my friend, that's just the beginning...They'll go through your ENTIRE history of the people you made purchases from the beginning of your account and make assumptions of who your suppliers are. Then they blitzkrieg their accounts. Lost many a business partner and friend during that war.

but wait, there's more...

After you and all you know and love have been beaten, tortured and left for dead, the finale is when they drop a nuclear bomb on all of you...Basically if you have an eBay account or accounts including stores, they will close ALL of them as well. And they don't give two shits about how high your feedback rating is, they'll still shut your arse down.

Had a supplier and friend with an eBay store that was open for at least 5 years with a 99+ percent feedback rating and tens of thousands of sales...He got shut down for "suspected" activity of selling knock-off phones. After all charges where cleared (not to mention thousands lost on potential sales), they wouldn't let him re-open his store...Dude had to start all over from scratch with a new ebay account, different store name and 0 feedback.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I have a suggestion,,,,,,KEEP that first "got ripped off" rep in your collection for the duration of your stay in this hobby. Its a great keep sake to remind you, tell a pic story and save another from same fate. Hell like I said, the majority of guys I know here have all pretty much started with a scam dealer and eventually that led them to RWI...Wait you mean the old SWISS MADE bait and switch thing, and you got a CHINESE movement????? How dare them :lol1:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I definatly looked at those sites before finding the board but just coun't justify sending the funds they were asking for. It seemed so expensive to me and not worth the risk. Even though some of those sites looked tempting I just couldn't get past the asking price for a rep watch and never ordered anything.

jdmintegra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/12
Thanks for the advice , I have cancelled the claim and take this as a lesson learnt . Now since I have cancelled this claim can it still affect my account?

donasp

Horology Curious
9/12/12
Hi,

eventually what happened? Did you get the money back from PP or not? I Asking because two weeks ago I received a broken Watch from www.swss.cc and I have returned to the Seller, but the Watch is over two weeks at the DHL Customs Office in China and the Seller has not received. I opened a claim or refund in PP and I wait. The Seller for 3 days not answer to my emails. I am very angry and I do not know else to do. I like to thing that the PP will my return my money back.
Please inform me what in your case!!

Thanks

donasp

Horology Curious
9/12/12
Hello All,
first of all i would like to say this is a great forum and am glad to be a part of it as there are tons of helpful info and trusted sellers. unfortunately before finding this great forum i bought a Chanel J12 from www.swss.cc and the watch they sent me is defective. the hour and minute hands are stuck and do not move or adjust. after 2 weeks of emails www.swss.cc is now ignoring my emails. i have now filed a claim with paypal. i have been ripped off by these con artists.

Hi,

eventually what happened? Did you get the money back from PP or not? I Asking because two weeks ago I received a broken Watch from www.swss.cc and I have returned to the Seller, but the Watch is over two weeks at the DHL Customs Office in China and the Seller has not received. I opened a claim or refund in PP and I wait. The Seller for 3 days not answer to my emails. I am very angry and I do not know else to do. I like to thing that the PP will my return my money back.

Thanks

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
LMAO, yea PPs gonna work real hard to refund you for buying a rep watch, ya dope.:biglaugh:

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Hi,

Thanks

Holy crap! Look at the prices on this site! Higher than hell.

On second thought, don't bother. They don't deserve the traffic.